Alien Motorbreath

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up farmers, time to fire up a journal, this lady deserves it. Shes special to me because she was a lucky find :)

So my brother n I visited AWC when they re-opened. I donated for a gram of original diesel and my bro got a gram of OG. So when we get home my bro weighs his meds and he was a bit short. Im the type of dude that wouldnt care, everyone makes mistakes ya know. But my brother hes different, he went back and asked for the rest of what he paid for. I dont know who hooked him up but someone at Avalon gave him Motorbreath with a single seed in it. The motorbreath that tested at 25%+ THC! Immediately i hit up GardenofDreams totally stoked! Turns out the motorbreath got hit with his Alien Tech leaning male. Who knew that lil piece of bud was holding this seed. What a coincidence!!
And so, we have Alien Motorbreath by Garden of Dreams.:party0044:

(Alien Tech x LVPK) x (SFV OG x Chemdog D)

Alien motorbreath
7fbadbd7
A6d03aee
pura

pura

Hey brotha long time no talk.. some strange ass things happen and you got lucky there man.. i bet that's gonna be some Fiya! hope all is well over there happy holidays...keep us updated on that gem!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up Pura! Yea bro long time no talk. All is well overhere bro, enjoyin life :) lovin the holidays. Happy holidays to you to bro. Shes flowering already startin to show some hairs. Ill update with current shots of her soon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Lil find.. She's gunna b sumthin great I'm thinking..

Jeezer

Jeezer

Forgot to mention the grow specs. Runnin 4 plants under a 400w.

Alien Motorbreath
LA Pure Kush
Sour Diesel
Blue Dream

There in 2g grow bags with 50/50 coco/FFOF mix.
Feeding with CNS grow at 30ml per gallon. Nothin fancy but gets the job done.

Thanks to GofD for hookin me up with a blue dream cut. I had been lookin for her for a while. You rock G!!!! Thanks again for everything, really appreciate it bro.

Heres a shot of the LA Pure Kush. Doesnt look like a yielder but i hope the smoke is worth it.

E7bad033
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, Jeezy! That sounds like it will def be fire. Hope u get a special lady. Good luck with ur grow homie! I will be checking in on that La Pure Kush as well.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Jeezer how did you like the Original Diesel from AWC?

Nice find on the seed.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looking good, Jeezy! That sounds like it will def be fire. Hope u get a special lady. Good luck with ur grow homie! I will be checking in on that La Pure Kush as well.

Whats up Rival, thanks for stoppin by bro. Have you ran the LA PK before?

Jeezer how did you like the Original Diesel from AWC?

Nice find on the seed.

The Original Diesel was everything i expected bro. Fire! I rolled it in a wine swisher sweet and the taste was out of this world, sweet chem fuel funk.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I was just in the vault and came across 10 more MB x Alien beans. Looks like we have to pop these and start pheno hunting! Damn beans! I swore I wasn't gonna pop any more!

Your puttin in mad work bro! Props and goodluck findin those keepers. Your bound to find some gems.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet find! I'm pullin' up a seat for the show... You're off to a great start Jeezer! :cool

Jeezer

Jeezer

Thanks Shady, im stresssin a little right now cuz i ran out of nutes :( they have gotten plain water the last couple waterings and i can tell they have slowed down and dont look as happy. Im goin to the hydro store tomorow debating on wether i should get Age Old Organics or CNS Ripe. I know ripe works but i was thinkin maybe goin organic during flowering just for kicks. See how it goes:bong2:

winta

winta

great find bro! ill be watchin...age old and cns17 ripe booth are the shit...im using cns currently..cant wait to see how your baby turns out! :)

Thanks Shady, im stresssin a little right now cuz i ran out of nutes :( they have gotten plain water the last couple waterings and i can tell they have slowed down and dont look as happy. Im goin to the hydro store tomorow debating on wether i should get Age Old Organics or CNS Ripe. I know ripe works but i was thinkin maybe goin organic during flowering just for kicks. See how it goes:bong2:

pura

pura

go with age old brotha ive been using it the past few runs and no complaints

its really easy to use and has no odor to it its really respectful to pH so you dont need to do all the adjusting and shit

Jeezer

Jeezer

great find bro! ill be watchin...age old and cns17 ripe booth are the shit...im using cns currently..cant wait to see how your baby turns out! :)

Winta whats up bro! The room is smellin like kush already :)

go with age old brotha ive been using it the past few runs and no complaints

its really easy to use and has no odor to it its really respectful to pH so you dont need to do all the adjusting and shit

This reminds me, do organic nutrients work well with tap water? I would imagine the chlorine kills the beneficial bacteria so im not sure how that would work.

pura

pura

You can try to aerate the mixture 24-48 hrs before using. What's your pH levels with the tap water? Do you use any pH up or downs?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Tap water is really alkaline. Usually reads at 8.0+ so i use ph down for plain water, but when i add 30ml/gallon of CNS, the PH is a perfect 6.0 so that works perfect for me. But ive been wanting to try organic to see what the results are compared to cns. Might start fillin up 5g containers at the water place just for the organic run.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Tap water is really alkaline. Usually reads at 8.0+ so i use ph down for plain water, but when i add 30ml/gallon of CNS, the PH is a perfect 6.0 so that works perfect for me. But ive been wanting to try organic to see what the results are compared to cns. Might start fillin up 5g containers at the water place just for the organic run.

So jeez your thinking tap and organic aren't a good idea? im about to feed my lil ones with their first real feeding with some Roots Organic Buddha Grw at 10-15ml per gallon, im using tap. Just wanna see your reasoning..:sun

Good vibes bro!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea i was asking for advice, because if im not mistaken there are minute traces of chlorine in tap water to kill bacteria. Wouldnt it kill the beneficial bacteria that the organic feeding is suppose to create in the soil? Unless i have the wrong idea and organics means that the nutrients were derived from natural sources but work just the same as their manufactured counterparts, meaning tap water wouldnt be a problem right? I think doin a test run is the best way to find out. :) results will speak for themselves.

Top Bottom