Alien Motorbreath

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Yessir im closing in on week 4 and got a couple cuts rooted starting to veg :) i usually take cuts before i flower

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking sweet Jeezer! Those colas are gonna pack on some serious weight... :cool

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looking good

Thanks Goo :animbong:

Looking sweet Jeezer! Those colas are gonna pack on some serious weight... :cool

Thanks Shady, deff bro! this plant is stackin some nice colas. :) This plant looks similar to the OG bagseed i ran a while back so im thinkin its OG/Chem dominant but a bit more compact probably because of the alien kush influence. I love how it grew into a short stocky bush.

pura

pura

Lookin' good bro hope your holidays were good cant wait to see them blow up!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looks big man. nice!

Thanks Fader :)

Lookin' good bro hope your holidays were good cant wait to see them blow up!

Holidays were great Pura hope you enjoyed yours as well.

The power got cut off at my house, we havent payed the bill. Living in LA is expensive aa hell! And im only workin part time so its a little hard right now but i dont trip on things like that im happy i have a loving family and thats all i need, anything i have extra i thank god for blessing me. I should have my lights back on within the next couple days but for now the plants are hanging out close to a window for light. They have been like that for almost 2 weeks now and there still hanging in there. Heres a shot of Alien MB at week 6. looks like a compact og kush plant but doesnt smell like OG, the trichs smell more along the lines of bubba kush. Ive never had alien k but maybe thats what im smelling.

3b3bf145
Jeezer

Jeezer

I was hoping for a full motorbreath leaner but I got a plant that looks like OG but smells musky sweet with hints of pine in the background. I would say structure is 100% motorbreath, the plant looks exactly like a OG cut i had before, but the trichs and terpenes are not. I know what chem and OG smell like so im positive this doesnt smell like that. Must be Alien Kush terpenes. Hopin I get the lights on this coming week.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Nice find, It's been a while since I've popped seeds. I've been stuck on clones. I'm definitely interested in the Alien Motorbreath, I hope you get a keeper pheno. I need to run my Alien OG out soon, I'm also not too sure how the alien flavors are supposed to be, I've heard cherry/fuely? n e one w/ alien experience wanna chime in?

Jeezer

Jeezer

Week 7

Blue dream isnt really growing much anymore i guess not enough light, but AMB is still growing. The colas are thin but at least i get to harvest something :) Im thinking im gonna cut the Blue dream pretty soon. AMB will go til week 9. Sour D and LA PK ended up being garbage.

Heres A couple shots
#1 AlienMB
#2 Blue dream

2cdea30b
2bdb77d0
Jeezer

Jeezer

Nice find, It's been a while since I've popped seeds. I've been stuck on clones. I'm definitely interested in the Alien Motorbreath, I hope you get a keeper pheno. I need to run my Alien OG out soon, I'm also not too sure how the alien flavors are supposed to be, I've heard cherry/fuely? n e one w/ alien experience wanna chime in?

Thanks for chiming in joe, theres no fuel in this pheno at all. I dont smell cherry either, smells sweet pine skunky. Im gonna get a cut passed back to give her another run. Hopefully things go much smoother next run. :) goodluck with that Alien OG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Starting 2 fill in nice there it looks like she's gunna take some time 2 finish but looks like she's gunna b a winner.. That sucks about the LA Pure Kush tho I've been really wanting 2 run that strain..

Jeezer

Jeezer

Starting 2 fill in nice there it looks like she's gunna take some time 2 finish but looks like she's gunna b a winner.. That sucks about the LA Pure Kush tho I've been really wanting 2 run that strain..

Yea goo i like the way this girl stacks her colas, deff a yielder. Hopefully she has a good taste n smell.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Looking good man. glad to see your rockin it.

Top Bottom