Alien OG and Super OG in the UC

• Thread starter farmseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmseeker

Ok Farmers, I am off to a good start this run.... I have to say each run gets better and better, so NEVER give up! On the right is Alien OG and On the Left is Super OG.... They are coming along pretty much at the same time... You can see some sickly potted plants... I am not a dirt farmer and really feel stupid becasue I either burn the shit out of them or under feed as theyy are in the pic.. So I will stick with the UC... Running DM GOLD, Zone and Calmag..... 1600 PPM of nutes, 2ml Gallon of Calmag, 1500 ppm of Co2, water temps 64, PH 5.9... These are the healthiest girls yet... Just thought I would share...
Dscn8738 medium
Dscn8741 medium

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

It looks like you may over water your soil less plants. The over potting may have something to do with that as well.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They are lookin great but 1600ppm is crazy high in an UC.....I have done that in the past but now I max out at half that and get much better results..

Soiless plants look cooked from over nute and over water.....let them dry out a little and feed 300-500ppm max nute dilution only

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice bud shots! Like Tex said... Less is more in the UC...

F

farmseeker

Thanks for the responses guys... I will chill out on the nutes.... Believe me... I want more... so I will practice less is more.. and thanks for the advice on the potted stuff.. I will let them dry out... and see what happens!

T

tipper619sd

Very nice pics man and in soil ya let it dry out and feed it way less nutes looks like burn and over watering oh lol what tex said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom