Alien og kush

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

looking pretty on point. i here ya about running that larry again over the alien! I just ran some Alien kush, umber nice but the yield is just zoo low, over all some strains in my stable might not be as nice but when they yield zoo much more and aren't as hard to deal with it makes decisions a bit harder. Although my Alien is super resistant to all mites and molds, just such a slow vegger! My wifi, is explosive in all areas but loves her some powder mold and mites, she's gotta be watched pretty good. I will tell you though she sure loves the kiss method and in soil too, right now I've got a small 4x100 watt room of her in soil, so pretty. Maybe the only plant i have ever seen that might do better in all areas when done in soil, talk about the kiss method. 12-14 a light 2 gallon plastic bags and 10-14 days vegg, topp and flip 1- 1 1/2 lbs of umber goodness! I'll try to get you some pics for you. Although I'm interested to see how you manage her in your rooms, I'm thinking you will absolutely kill it, she's got 1.5-2 lb per light potential, i haven't hit it yet but my buddy is getting 2 units a light in the rock wool trays just like you've been running your Larry! Good job and hope to get this switch done soon enough!:banana1sv6:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Nice comparison run ya got going there bro.. Should be real interesting to see the results!

T

Test Master

Very nice grow. Nice and clean setup..!!

Maybe I missed it... but did you do a smoke report anywhere on the Alien?? Im sure its some fire.. but how's she taste.. high type, etc??

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Awesome thread....that alien og looks killer bro my buddy runs the alien dawg and alien bubba and they are both killer, I still got a bunch of CC beans to crack as well Im thinking the hazy og next!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

looking pretty on point. i here ya about running that larry again over the alien! I just ran some Alien kush, umber nice but the yield is just zoo low, over all some strains in my stable might not be as nice but when they yield zoo much more and aren't as hard to deal with it makes decisions a bit harder. Although my Alien is super resistant to all mites and molds, just such a slow vegger! My wifi, is explosive in all areas but loves her some powder mold and mites, she's gotta be watched pretty good. I will tell you though she sure loves the kiss method and in soil too, right now I've got a small 4x100 watt room of her in soil, so pretty. Maybe the only plant i have ever seen that might do better in all areas when done in soil, talk about the kiss method. 12-14 a light 2 gallon plastic bags and 10-14 days vegg, topp and flip 1- 1 1/2 lbs of umber goodness! I'll try to get you some pics for you. Although I'm interested to see how you manage her in your rooms, I'm thinking you will absolutely kill it, she's got 1.5-2 lb per light potential, i haven't hit it yet but my buddy is getting 2 units a light in the rock wool trays just like you've been running your Larry! Good job and hope to get this switch done soon enough!:banana1sv6:

this alien vegged to slow for me too,but made up for it by finishing at 50-55 days. the yield was not great. im running all larry for my next one to make up for it. catch up with you real soon i hope.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Nice comparison run ya got going there bro.. Should be real interesting to see the results!

thanks surf, my last few runs just been testing different methods, mediums, additives, and feeding times all on a flood and drain tables and posting the results. we can see what happens after this.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Very nice grow. Nice and clean setup..!!

Maybe I missed it... but did you do a smoke report anywhere on the Alien?? Im sure its some fire.. but how's she taste.. high type, etc??

tastes lemony skunky and will put you on the floor if you smoke too much. serious bag appeal and i am going to keep it goin in at least one tray in the future.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

Awesome thread....that alien og looks killer bro my buddy runs the alien dawg and alien bubba and they are both killer, I still got a bunch of CC beans to crack as well Im thinking the hazy og next!

thanks for stopping by, alien is fire for sure, i wanna see what the hazy og looks like finished. here is a few pictures of the deadhead i didnt get a chance to take all the way. i took it down at 55 because i noticed early signs of botrytis on the biggest flowers. it looked like it needed 20 more days.

DSCN1688
DSCN1689
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

ill be runnin this larry for a while to get back on track. if anybody wants to see what it puts out you can check my last thread:

R

red x

the coco and rockwool seem to have similar results
is that your experience?
peace
ez

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

the coco and rockwool seem to have similar results
is that your experience?
peace
ez

different results on the each side. i can post pictures before i chop, i just started the flush and i can post the pros and cons when im done.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

any problems so far?

i ran into a few problems im going to fix before the next batch goes in
i vegged the larry too long, i switched the ballast to turbocharge to early, and need to zip tie the blockbuster hoods directly to the tent poles.
next run should be dialed in, shootin for 2 per hood.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants r looking great bro! Got 2 luv them OG trains. Happy Harvests and Happy Holidays, ST80!

Top Bottom