Alien og kush

• Thread starter sincethe80s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

thanks rival, got alot of OG coming down soon, gonna run a few trays of purple for 7 weeks and see what they do, ill keep you posted.

J

JusKeypit1huniD

what it do ST8?! i'm likin that flat top larry grow you got, that jus proves she does well in a flat style grow well done bro!

oh yeah, hit me up main it's yo boy Drymouth bout ready to pop a gang uh seeds! best skoot dem aliens over and make way for all these new ones commin!

J

JusKeypit1huniD

DSC02633.JPG

this the hindu I was talkin bout, this was only veg'ed 8 days with most of it's branches taken off 2 zips! and this was one of the smaller ones!

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

what it do ST8?! i'm likin that flat top larry grow you got, that jus proves she does well in a flat style grow well done bro!

oh yeah, hit me up main it's yo boy Drymouth bout ready to pop a gang uh seeds! best skoot dem aliens over and make way for all these new ones commin!

imma run those aliens 1 last time to see if i can dial her in all the way, 2012 gonna be a busy year:rollj:

J

JusKeypit1huniD

man.... I jus got done planting all the strains I'm donin up the rest of the cali stuff plus the rest of the subcool stuff and the new socal stuff plus res gear and bog gear.

J

JusKeypit1huniD

I'm bound to find something! shit.... I better I got some zoolander gear to

grape romulan x blue dancer I got from some dude at the tradeshow said he was from "Socal seeds" hope the shit is coo.

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

you know i got a few trays open if you run out of room.

Top Bottom