aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I just took 4 cuts off of my ARC mother that I'm going to be running for the first time, can't wait!

I came across these ARC test results over on the gram and thought it would be worth sharing..

619ster

619ster

I just took 4 cuts off of my ARC mother that I'm going to be running for the first time, can't wait!

I came across these ARC test results over on the gram and thought it would be worth sharing..

View attachment 433836
Holy crap!!! Not surprising results but still, holy crap!!!! That's good info bro. Who posted that? And really curious of the pheno. I'm almost sure mine is close to that if not my pheno. Would be stoked if it was lol.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Holy crap!!! Not surprising results but still, holy crap!!!! That's good info bro. Who posted that? And really curious of the pheno. I'm almost sure mine is close to that if not my pheno. Would be stoked if it was lol.
Their user name is kindlove_farmer check it out there's a bunch of pics of it. I believe they're from Colorado.

Reactions: DAT
DAT

DAT

@619ster :blackalien: im completely spaced out and ready for take off from planet earth.
I caulked all the baseboards, i have a new Secret Jardin 4x4 2014 Spaceship, i mopped the floors I am all ready to go awaiting just one ballast to reflector adaptor.. then.... I will drive this spacecraft to new unforeseen MAGICAL MYSTICAL destinations with all the skillz u have taught me.
Here is a new painting i am working on for the trip.. I will take abord the spaceship and hang it on the new planet. :android: the THCEATTLE alien MARIJUANAers
@Mike Hawk good luck with ur aliens.:greyalien:see u in outerspace pal.:p
The ARC Spaceship 001
The ARC Spaceship 003

DAT

DAT

@619ster ....had my ARC tested on a 22,ooo dollar machine at the Cannabis cup today. although he said I didn't have quite enough of a sample to test, he tested it anyway and it came out 10% TCH , 0% CBD..:(
his sample of his home grown sour diesel came out 23% tHc.
I then headed up to the CB scientific Personal Analytics booth for 10 minutes tests THC of my fruity pebbles and bubba kush. They take a rip off the end of a bud and place it into a little vial. The process is much like Ph testing in a way.. You put some solution into a little vial with your herb, shake it .. add some other drops of something else and wait 10 minutes. The color shows from pink to bright red indicating the level of THC. (I couldn't test my ARC because the other test ,he had to grind it up...)
BOth the pebbelz and bubba came out Weak in THC ..maybe like 10 %.. :(
The cup was a TriP! met so many Bullshitting sales people it was a bit overwhelming.
I met Robert Platshorn. He just finished his Parole 3 days ago.
I bought his autographed book personally signed to me called" Black Tuna Diaries."
I bought TGA 9 lb Hammer pack of seeds
and the Wailers concert kicked ass.:banhappy:... so much more, it was insane.
I dabbed and loved it...

but a bong hit of Headband from the comic book booth sent me reeeeeling trippin hard to the point we thought it might have been coated with PCP.lol

Got a THC -Indica 20mg Transdermal Patch to try from Mary's Medicinals which looks interesting... . u place it on your wrist and it slowly releases into your blood stream over 10 hours..

got a bunch of business cards, stickers, lighters, a new small waterpipe and a few t shirts.
:cool::p:D
@Mike Hawk Steep Hill Halent was there. I stopped by their booth and hoped they would be able to test my ARC onsite, but they wanted 100 buck and to send it off. so no go.

urban1026835

urban1026835

yeh I topped her once.:D i don't know where to get the ARC, sorry.:(

The other night when i was sound asleep and i heard a loud thug , i mean thud, on top of my roof. It woke me up out of my deep sleep and i saw a bunch of multi colour lights reflecting off the roof of my house. Then i jump up out of bed thinkin maybe some thugs had broken in. Next thing i know i hear a shimmering and a bit of a rukess going on insdie. it looked like a bunch of small migits plopped down through the roof of my tent . I could hear some rumbling going on inside the tent. I thought it might be a raccoon so i grabbed my glock to shoot the bastard incase he tried to bite me. i gently, quietly unzipped the tent, I could see a bunch of mulit colour lights coming from the inside of the tent. There they stood with their fingers pointed at the waterfarm. I could tell they were fascinated by it. They had been smoking some of the OG kush Skywalker, they were flying high on the OG KUSH. I felt there groovy vibrations so we strung the scrog screen together and placed it down on the Alien ROck Candy. I told them i would grow the best bud i possibly could. They said they would be back in 3 months to check in on me. May the force be with you all. :blackalien:
View attachment 353204 View attachment 353205 View attachment 353207 View attachment 353208 View attachment 353210 View attachment 353212 View attachment 353213 View attachment 353214
I know this is old but I may have just found the most creative and entertaining grow journal I have ever seen! @DAT you are hillarious thank you! Also must say I got some s1 casey jones seeds from the BB fellas about 2 years ago and the only one I grew was some serious smoke. Didn't yield like yours but then again that was probably the grower not the seed.

think i have 3 or 4 of them in the vault that have now been put back on mmy mind.

Last edited:
619ster

619ster

Well it sounds like the concert rocked!!! The cup sounded more like an Expo or something lol. That sucks you only had so much to test. I want to use Steep Hill as well but never seem to have a spare hundred plus when I harvest my ARC. Plus it's best to use a sample that hasn't been handled very much and has at least 2-4 week cure, but no more than 60 days old. I'll do it one day. But I'm sure it's much more than 10% lol. My homie had some OG that tested at 28% thc and my ARC is right up there with it but not quite the bite of a pure OG. Either way, I have more seeds and if I ever have extra space to play with, I'm going to to hunt through the rest and either find a better pheno or if I get a stud I like I'll make f2's to hunt through. I also have her crossed with a Strawberry Dogshit, and Lemon Grinderz OG. But that's on top of my hundreds of other seeds to hunt through lol. Anywho, glad you had an overall good experience at the cup. Hopefully if we get a good crowd of friends together at one of these events and we can make it an event of a lifetime lol!!! Talk later DAT. Peace!

DAT

DAT

thanks URBan:D, , that CAsey was so fire. that was my hottest harvest ever. after I donated an ounce, the rest of the 17 zips was gone in couple dayz...i got compliments it was the best some vet smokers ever smoked in there life!!!!! that was fun, to be in such high demand for my meds for once...lmao...! wish I had another one to grow.lol.. yeah,
BREEDERS BOUTIQUE fuckin rocks! I love those guys, so down to earth,honest, reliable and trustworthy!! all there gear is fire. Have you scored some Fireball yet? it got second at the sECret CUp in Spain. I want some of that and more Smelly Cherry.
@619ster totally right on about some of the other technicalities of the Testing.. the $22,000 dollar machine men said nothing about the cure or dry time.. that ARC I had tested had actually been freeze bag dried driven from Tucson to Denver back to Tucson then from Tucson to Wa. LMAo.. it was crushed and well, the temperature changes it went through were pretty extreme. lol..I hope the cup is in Everett again next year! it was very convienent!:D

urban1026835

urban1026835

just saw the part where the sample you had tested was freeze dried @DAT. I bet if you took a fresh sample un-dried your numbers would be much higher.

DAT

DAT

those thumbnails didn't upload.. fuck.. those are like the best shots.. man ill be honest, I have a really bad case of powdery mildew. that's why they are so bare. I pulled a lot off.

DAT

DAT

I have been spraying them with a baking soda/oil/h202 to keep the pm at bay. that's why you see that leaves are messed up with white spots. Still I think I should have a good lil supply of healthy primo bud here.
Peace
Owt
dAT

urban1026835

urban1026835

sorry to hear that DAT, been following your problem and hoping I didnt somehow give you PM but for the life of me I dont know which cut would have had it but just because it didnt rear its ugly head in my environment doesn't mean it wasn't present at the time. My scope isn't the best and using caps bennies may keep things supressed? All just guesses really but hell if it was something I introduced I truly apologize.

Just wish I still had my room up and running so i could scope everything and see.

Hope you get things under control dat and shit if you need some seed stock to start fresh shoot me a message as you know my vault of strains grows everyday and for you its always open door!

DAT

DAT

That's mighty kind of you Urban, your one cool cat and I really appreciate your offer.
Its been pretty depressing to be honest, because I never had PM my entire growing mj for 7 years! and I lived 5 years in the PNW, just dumb luck I guess..

I will NEVER forget the day I first saw it, the dreaded Powdery Mildew.... and the conditions could not have been more prime for it to grow
I went away for a couple days and came back into the grow room to see the walls and ceiling dripping with water it was so humid in there.
The ducting from my exhaust had come apart and had no vent out.
When I opened my phototron and checked the YETI, I saw that she had it. She was the first. From there everyone got infected..

I don't know how Powdery Mildew happens.. is it purely a systemic disease from a clone that can rear its ugly head under the right conditions ... or could it also come from a non diseased straight seed grow?

As far as the strains im finishing and their resistance to the PM.. I have to say that my Bodhi BLueberrry Hill is practically untouched by the shit.

but man its been a wild ride... im really impressed with the cuts of the OG KUSH making it.. I struggled with the yeti clone and lost the Tahoe clone.. and they were ROOTED>>lol .. ive conclude im better with just cuts.. can u believe that shit?

Great to hear from you urb.. got nothing but love for you baby! take it eZ man.

Top Bottom