aLien rOCk cANdy enCOUnters

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Yea!! Rock That ARC!!! I got two phenos which are both very yummy, one is more candy, the other more kushy. It's a great strain, and hardy too. I got this little 10 plant hydro set up that runs ebb/flow or deep water, I just cut 10 ARC clones to try her out in my tent, cannot wait to be abducted on those fat nugs!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice vid.. That was hella funny.. Good luck with the Alien Rock Candy.. I've smoke a nice pheno from Ken.. U got some dank on the way real soon..

DAT

DAT

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. You know I always try to keep it interesting for you guys to look at and really appreciate your support.
Check It out, Im having a close encounter of the first kind. ET knows where all the good bud is. gawd damn, these extraterrestrial critters like to smoke a lot of bud. :blackalien:They be smoking me outta house and home. I don't know if I can keep up with these guys as soon as one goes another one shows up in different colours. That's ok... they are nice and cool ,...and easy going. For such little guys they shur can take some big hits..:cool:
I got one more week veg before I throw down my scrog frame and start to flower. more and more space ships are circling all around my house.:blackalien:its going to get celestrial in a very cerebral way.lmao
Alien invasion San Diego 058
Alien invasion San Diego 060
Alien invasion San Diego 064
Alien invasion San Diego 066

masshole61

masshole61

Subbed for sure. Where the hell do you find ARC beans anyway? Being an east coast guy you cant go to seven eleven and grab a pack like you can on the west coast (kidding). I'd love to add ARC, FPOG, and seven ghosts to my seed whore harem...

Reactions: DAT
OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Subbed for sure. Where the hell do you find ARC beans anyway? Being an east coast guy you cant go to seven eleven and grab a pack like you can on the west coast (kidding). I'd love to add ARC, FPOG, and seven ghosts to my seed whore harem...
THCBay, they were released like a year or so ago (me thinks)... gotta grab those Alien beans. There's still some Alien beans on the Bay that will knock your socks off. I think my next choice is/would be Alien Grenades since ARC is no longer available.;)
:headphone:Nice pics DAT, I'm loving how spread out your plant is, are you topping her?

DAT

DAT

yeh I topped her once.:D i don't know where to get the ARC, sorry.:(

The other night when i was sound asleep and i heard a loud thug , i mean thud, on top of my roof. It woke me up out of my deep sleep and i saw a bunch of multi colour lights reflecting off the roof of my house. Then i jump up out of bed thinkin maybe some thugs had broken in. Next thing i know i hear a shimmering and a bit of a rukess going on insdie. it looked like a bunch of small migits plopped down through the roof of my tent . I could hear some rumbling going on inside the tent. I thought it might be a raccoon so i grabbed my glock to shoot the bastard incase he tried to bite me. i gently, quietly unzipped the tent, I could see a bunch of mulit colour lights coming from the inside of the tent. There they stood with their fingers pointed at the waterfarm. I could tell they were fascinated by it. They had been smoking some of the OG kush Skywalker, they were flying high on the OG KUSH. I felt there groovy vibrations so we strung the scrog screen together and placed it down on the Alien ROck Candy. I told them i would grow the best bud i possibly could. They said they would be back in 3 months to check in on me. May the force be with you all. :blackalien:
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 001
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 003
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 004
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 005
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 006
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 007
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 008
Alien invasion veg week4 scrog sceeen down 009

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol totally cool cant wait to see the screen action too. Awesome! U should do another drawing Alien inspired :)

619ster

619ster

Hahaha!!! Your pics are hilarious!! I love how she is growing in that waterfarm. She's a fast grower huh? Looking very healthy. I bet you'll get her to put out buds twice the size of mine. Peace!

DAT

DAT

When you go to the clubs or concerts are you tired of them taking your paraphernalia from you? Well I got a solution for you! a flat pipe dimensions the size of a credit card. this will help you get beyond the gates and keep that spark going for a good time. , check out my Alien Friend giving a free demo.. PEACE OWT!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Lol that is the worseeee demo . he didn't even get a decent hit. Common camera guy. Couldn't you be a pal and light the bowl for the awesome alien?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol nah DAT one cool Alien thats fosho it took a good year or 2 just for peeps to start comeing around my journals here so hang in there DAT the peeps will start comeing around to ur Awesomeness lol for reals:)

Top Bottom