Alien Rock Candy, Ewok, and Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter Organicyumyum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Just got my seeds from the homey Alien today! Thanks so much brother! I'm extremely excited about running these, cause the Sour Dubble and Albert cuts used in the Alien Rock Candy and Ewok came from me. These are my two favorite cuts that I've found out in Cali over the last 3 years (excluding some certain OG cuts) and have been waiting patiently for some crosses to see what kind of gems would come from these fantastic genetics. The Sour Dubble (or Sour Dubs as we refer to it) is in my top 3-5 strains EVER. It is so dear to my heart because of it's extreme flavor, higher than average potency, ease of growth/cloning, as well as it's a better yield than most other strains of this caliber. I can only imagine what flavor filled creations will come out now that it's been crossed to the Tahoe Alien. In regards to the Ewok, I have a very good feeling Alien made an excellent strain even better. The Albert Walker (or Dago Albert as it is sometimes known) has one of the most unique flavors out there, yet for me it could have always used a boost in potency. Hopefully with the Tahoe OG in it's genes it will now have that extra oomph that Ive been seeking. My last seed run included feminized Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel). I will now run the original Lemon Alien Dawg to see what kind of dank I can find. Cheers to Alien and crew for making new and exciting genetics available to the community. You are more appreciated that you realize brother!
OYY

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Already know you are gonna tear it up on this grow OYY, should be hella cool to work with some of your own cuts revamped and revisited. Grats and enjoy bro! Good to see ya posting again! peace bro! Motiv

O

Organicyumyum

sub'''d... sounds yummy yumyum..

that it shall be!

Already know you are gonna tear it up on this grow OYY, should be hella cool to work with some of your own cuts revamped and revisited. Grats and enjoy bro! Good to see ya posting again! peace bro! Motiv

Thanks bro! Im pretty excited considering the dank I found from the last seeds I popped. This tahoe alien father Alien used seems like it's gonna beast up these cuts.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Very nice. Could you tell a little more of the background on that Sour Dubble? Would love to hear its story.;)

O

Organicyumyum

cant wait to see you crack the whip on these little tramps
Awesome Have ordered all 3 strains , fast forward on the grow !!
Sounds like a super nice strain.. Good luck in the pheno hunt.. I can't wait 2 see these flower out..
Hey YumYum! killer lineup, I'm tuned in bro...
What up, Yum Yum! looks like u r about to go all out again. I can't wait to see what u can do with these beans. Keep on rockin', bro!
Damn! KILLER line up man! I wish I had some of those! You're a lucky man OYY!
Can't wait to see you do what you do! You made so much more excited about the Rock Candy!
Here for the show. Staying for the party.
Thanks for sharing

Thanks For all the kind words everyone! I'll do my best to make this exquisite.

Very nice. Could you tell a little more of the background on that Sour Dubble? Would love to hear its story.;)

Sour Dubs is a cross from B.O.G. This particular cut that has been circulating was found by greyskull in some seeds he got from B.O.G. at a show. Its a cross of one of two things, no one is 100 percent sure. It's either East Coast Sour D x Sour Bubble or New York City Diesel x Sour Bubble. My guess is it has the ECSD in it, but other people have sworn it's NYCD. It's got a lemony fuelly taste similar to an o.g. but with an undertone not found in O.G.'s. I personally find it to be a better plant for multiple reasons including ease of growth and yield, while others dont like it as much as an o.g. It's all about personal taste, but it easily becomes one of everyone's favorite strains soon after smoking it. The high is amazing and clear, which makes it possible to smoke this throughout the day without falling asleep.

phenophinder

phenophinder

Pulling up a chair for this one.......just sent out for some EWOK as the AW in her is a lady I have long missed, hoping to find her back somewhere in a pack.

The Sour Dub def has a more ECSD look and feel to me as well, but speculation and people misnaming/labeling has really caused the whole diesel line to become somewhat of a shitshow from what I have been seeing, bur regardless, these genetics look vigorous and dank

really excited to pop some and see what happens.

Thanks for all you are doing for the community Organic, Alien crew, and logic ;)

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Im tuned in for this one, OYY. My LADs landed yesterday afternoon, but wont be able to pop any for a minute bc Im doing some testers for Hazeman, and since a bunch of people screwed Freak on the testers he sent out, Ill be doing a log of the samples Freak was benevolent enough to gift me. After reading how some of the farmers did him that he sent testers to, I was disgusted.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Just got my seeds from the homey Alien today! Thanks so much brother! I'm extremely excited about running these, cause the Sour Dubble and Albert cuts used in the Alien Rock Candy and Ewok came from me. These are my two favorite cuts that I've found out in Cali over the last 3 years (excluding some certain OG cuts) and have been waiting patiently for some crosses to see what kind of gems would come from these fantastic genetics. The Sour Dubble (or Sour Dubs as we refer to it) is in my top 3-5 strains EVER. It is so dear to my heart because of it's extreme flavor, higher than average potency, ease of growth/cloning, as well as it's a better yield than most other strains of this caliber. I can only imagine what flavor filled creations will come out now that it's been crossed to the Tahoe Alien. In regards to the Ewok, I have a very good feeling Alien made an excellent strain even better. The Albert Walker (or Dago Albert as it is sometimes known) has one of the most unique flavors out there, yet for me it could have always used a boost in potency. Hopefully with the Tahoe OG in it's genes it will now have that extra oomph that Ive been seeking. My last seed run included feminized Sour Lemon Alien Dawg (Lemon Alien Dawg x Alien Diesel). I will now run the original Lemon Alien Dawg to see what kind of dank I can find. Cheers to Alien and crew for making new and exciting genetics available to the community. You are more appreciated that you realize brother!
OYY

Top Bottom