alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

I AM JUST SPECULATING HERE. I think that tahoe alien male has some herm tendencies in the genetics somehow somewhere. Have seen beans and nanners in those nugs from all walks of growers and people... I think its just in the genetics somewhere, but the female moms cant really be the prob IMO, because it has been different strains all involved w that tahoe alien somewhere.

Now i have seen a few phenos that did look like they didnt have nanners, so i dont want to say all of them do...

But surfr, cheese, and motiv have all popped tons of those... And the proof is in the puddin so to speak.

I want to find a pheno that DOESNT have that alien taste... Know what i mean?? It smells really good, like floral musk/ soft flowers... Its an amazing smell but it overpowers all the ones ive sampled.

Still dank, got a lot f shit going with alien in it now to hope for what im lookin for.

Cheese!! I wanna try em. Haha

Hey Classic. Do you have FPOG? Does it taste like alien too? I'd hate to go through all this to have FPOG taste like moonwalker

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I only have finished pics of the one he didnt keep.

Dooty

Dooty

I don't even know what to say to this...I am in awe of these pics and Aliens genetics in general...My family planning a move to California
beginning of September and was looking into running some Delta-9 Labs gear but I don't think im gonna be able to run anything but Alien after looking through this thread and his wears in general...Absolutely amazing!!

Top Bottom