alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

alright farmers time for my first alien show but first things first id like to thank my bro lo el cunado Alien for giving me the chance to run these fine genetics, Bro you are in a league of your own and i have to thank you very very much for blessing me the way you have, YOURE THE MUTHAFUCKIN MAN! Know that the pubes have been dyed white and and my day drunk is turning to night drunk, lets start the show.

I went ahead and popped 5 of each SOUR PEBBLES and ALIEN SLEDGEHAMMER. after 36 hours in wet paper towels all 10 seeds popped with tails and were transplanted into happy frog soil enriched with EWC, insect frass, alaskan humisoil, mykos, mykos wp and azos. 24 hrs after planting they began breaking ground. so far 9 of 10 are above ground. here are some pics ive taken over the past few days.

Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 2
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 3
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 4
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 5
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 6
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 7
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 8
Alien sledgehammer and sour pebbles 9
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Good shit bro! This is gonna be nice!
Should be a crazy show, Mr. big! Gonna be a buncha fun right there....
Nice, Queso. Time to bring home the bacon.

outwest
u lucky fucker!!! Alien dropped the Alien sledgehammer on ur head & u got sour pebbles.. Damn this is gunna b sic.. Nice come up cheese.. I'm gunna b closely watching this thread..
Nice Cheese! I'll be lurkin' buddy;)

thanks fellas! its been a long, much anticipated wait but now im ready to put on a show. thanks for all your kind words, it means a lot.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yesaaahhhh!!!! BIG cheesy , ahh man this going to be a fun filled ride right here..congrats on da pick up bruh ... got my beach chair for da show... and of course the suntan " LOTION " ... haha... \m/ \m/

keo, hows it brahddah ? welcome to show! glad to have you along for the ride and that you brought sun tan LOTION . now the show can really begin.

A

Alien

Supporter
first id like to thank my bro lo el cunado Alien for giving me the chance to run these fine genetics, Bro you are in a league of your own and i have to thank you very very much for blessing me the way you have

My pleasure Cheese! Your words humble me. Thank you for your kindness as well. Tuned in for the show.

I went ahead and popped 5 of each SOUR PEBBLES and ALIEN SLEDGEHAMMER. after 36 hours in wet paper towels all 10 seeds popped with tails and were transplanted into happy frog soil enriched with EWC, insect frass, alaskan humisoil, mykos, mykos wp and azos. 24 hrs after planting they began breaking ground. so far 9 of 10 are above ground. here are some pics ive taken over the past few days.

Very nice to see you rocking the organics...hell yeah.

yesaaahhhh!!!! BIG cheesy , ahh man this going to be a fun filled ride right here..congrats on da pick up bruh ... got my beach chair for da show... and of course the suntan " LOTION " ... haha... \m/ \m/

Cracking me up, Keo.

Now, let's get this started right! Up The Irons, Motherfuckers!!!

Cheers,
A

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

My pleasure Cheese! Your words humble me. Thank you for your kindness as well. Tuned in for the show.

Very nice to see you rocking the organics...hell yeah.

Now, let's get this started right! Up The Irons, Motherfuckers!!!

Cheers,
A
Yesssir, gonna be rockin your regimen with a few slight tweeks but thanks to you i fore see my greatest grow ever. From the bottom of my heart, thanks fam.

Top Bottom