Aliendawg f2's redeye

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

TASTE:
kiwi/grapefruity/creamy with delayed, fuely expansion.
Smell:
lilt soda kiwi/grapefruity fuely

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good Tweed? Those are very nice ladies! Great job and nice pictures! Enjoy your xmas tree! :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work Doc!
The description of this strain has me drooling!;)
Congrats bro!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
these must be close by now dying to see more of your great pics

D

Dr Tweed

Hey whats happin guys ,
That xmas tree is well gona it was a good one ....lol.
I have been a lill busy lately so haven had much of a chance to post much.
I have a few pics of the latest run to share with you guys now.
This is the kiwi/grapefruit/chemical pheno kinda lilt soda smell, i have 2 other phenos i haven't run in a while i might put them in next run .(one similar to ether cut and another Chemdog D leaning one).
I have a Chemdog D leaning male too just waiting on one my rooms to clear before i let them get it on see what comes out, the male hasn't shown any hermie traits i flowered him out he even got a lill stress and no pistil's showed .I kept cuts from him so hopefully all goes good when ever they get to do there thing.

here is a few pics and a dry close up last pic

Ad
Ad
Ad macro
Ad 3
Ad 4
Ad 2
Ad 3
AD MACRO
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Awesome shots Doc! That is one frosty lady! I started my other 3 ADF2s, they are 12 days from pop and looking nice. You should do a thread on the breeding run. That would be fun to follow.

Cheers,
Crom

D

Dr Tweed

thanks guys here is a few pics of the male in veg i have a few flower pic's ill find after . Hes pretty Chemdog D leaning

Ad3
Ad3
D

Dr Tweed

here is the bigger yielding Chemdog D pheno not as frosty as the kiwi/grapefruit/fuely .

Macro shot 50mm
Adcd
Adcd
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Doc! Very nice to see your bud shots again... :cool

B

bigAl25

Will you find a sativa pheno in the aliendawg f2 by redeye? I believe I have one now in the 6th week of flower. Real small buds, length between bud sites on stems, and short skinny leaves. It appears behind the strawbubbakush, snow white and blue mytic in flower with it. It has not bulked up on the bud size, like the other plants. Thus I was wondering if it was more sativa.
Thanks for any input.

FLB

FLB

One of my A-doggies. V2's from swerve. This pheno smells like fuelly baby poo!

Alien Dog V2
Top Bottom