Aliendog f2 Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Whats up farmers,

I figured Id start a thread for my Aliendog f2. She is currently on day 3 of 12/12. I got her as a clone and veged for 6 weeks under a 400w MH. She was planted in Roots coco in a 3 gallon container and I have done some topping and super cropping to train her into a nice 27" wide x 15" tall (from top of container) bush. I would have liked to do a 1 plant SCROG but I need to be able to pull her out of the closet for flushing ect. so I decided super cropping would be the best way to go. I have also been giving periodic feedings of azamax just as a preventative measure.. She will be flowing under a 400w HPS, in a 34"x40" closet with an intake/exhaust set up (no Co2 at the moment). Light is air cooled.

Durring veg she was fed:
Sensi Grow
Cal/Mag
Carbo Load
B-52
and Roots Excelurator

For the first week of flower:
Connoisseur
Bud Factor X
Cal/Mag
Bud Ignitor
Carbo Load
and maybe Rhino Skin

I will give you the weekly feed schedules with the updates as I will be adding/removing certain additives as I go.

photo5.jpg
photo31.jpg
photo21.jpg
photo11.jpg
102_1214.JPG
102_1226.JPG

So far I am really happy with the growth pattern. The only problem I am having is she keeps wanting more and more food (which isnt always a bad thing). Every time I up the feedings she still wants more... well I think thats about it for the catching up. Like I said she is in day 3 of 12/12 and these pics are from yesterday(day2). If I forgot anything or if you farmers notice something I should change or anything for that matter please let me know. This isnt my first grow but it is my first thread, and I am constantly learning new things so advice is always welcome and please feel free to comment on anything you notice. Thanks for stopping by! :rastadancing:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Thanks for the kind words guys! Hope you enjoy the show :smiley_joint:

JH420

JH420

Nice training bro...that bitch is gonna put out big time for ya. Gots to love the Dawg.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
does anyone know if redeye had any issues with the f2 gen? was there any hermis reported and whatnot? all the grows i seen had been pretty badass

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Hey kid, the pheno I am working with doesnt have any issues as far as I know. This was a pheno from one of redeye's f2 packs and the club where I got this cut said he had a few nanners pop out around week 6 I think, but nothing some tweezers couldnt fix. Im assuming its from the Chemdog D in it but not sure. My buddy is also running this same cut and I believe he is in week 5 or so and no nanners or other issues so far.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey kid, the pheno I am working with doesnt have any issues as far as I know. This was a pheno from one of redeye's f2 packs and the club where I got this cut said he had a few nanners pop out around week 6 I think, but nothing some tweezers couldnt fix. Im assuming its from the Chemdog D in it but not sure. My buddy is also running this same cut and I believe he is in week 5 or so and no nanners or other issues so far.

cool man i got the redeye f2's as well. soon as i can im gonna pop them for some f3's and also gonna bx to the Chemdog D cut. just wanted to know more about it. Im gonna try and strengthen the stems on the d a bit as well as work on the nanner issues. cant wait to see this thread go into bloom:lock:

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
does anyone know if redeye had any issues with the f2 gen? was there any hermis reported and whatnot? all the grows i seen had been pretty badass

I got(had) 2 redeye f2's in flower. Had to yank one up had a dozen or so nanners all over(week 5).
The other looks clean, no nannies.
The last one is at 6 weeks, getting sugar all over.

The one I yanked at 5 weeks was still potent as hell. If it didnt hermie, it would have been a keeper for sure.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

cool man i got the redeye f2's as well. soon as i can im gonna pop them for some f3's and also gonna bx to the Chemdog D cut. just wanted to know more about it. Im gonna try and strengthen the stems on the d a bit as well as work on the nanner issues. cant wait to see this thread go into bloom:lock:

Sick man, sounds like theres gonna some fire in there for sure! Im lookin forward to checkin out some f3's and bx's. And that would be awesome if you could work out the nanner issues as well. :bong2:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sick man, sounds like theres gonna some fire in there for sure! Im lookin forward to checkin out some f3's and bx's. And that would be awesome if you could work out the nanner issues as well. :bong2:

yeah im gonna vie it a shot. ill have to outcross the aliendog male to a few things and see how it does. ill make the bx1 and f3 crosses at the same time just incase that male turns out to be good ill already have the other crosses made.

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

yeahhhhh! that thing is nuts my friend! ill have to post some of mine at the end of week 5. things are getting niiice

B

Bashy

damn... looking good
i cant wait til it blooms out (:
gonna be a nice yield from that biaaatch.

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

yeah im gonna vie it a shot. ill have to outcross the aliendog male to a few things and see how it does. ill make the bx1 and f3 crosses at the same time just incase that male turns out to be good ill already have the other crosses made.

Nice, nice. Do you already have something in mind for which lucky ladies will be the moms in your outcross?

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

yeahhhhh! that thing is nuts my friend! ill have to post some of mine at the end of week 5. things are getting niiice

Ahhhh whats up dizz?! Thanks for checkin this out man. Post them bitches up and give us something to look forward to!

that is a MONSTER!

Thanks man!

damn... looking good
i cant wait til it blooms out (:
gonna be a nice yield from that biaaatch.

Thanks bashy, me either!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Day 7 udate

Whats up farmers,

Today is day 7 of 12/12 and all is looking good! She's still digging the training, and I have done a little bit more pruning of the lower branches that aren't going to be getting much light. I also had to thin out a few of the fan leaves to allow for a little more light penetration and better air flow. Does it look like I should do a little more?? I have noticed a few more pre-flowers popping up but other than that not too much has changed with her in the last week. She will be getting the same feed schedule for week 2, only I will be upping the connoisseur by 1/4 tsp/gal and adding in Big Bud at 1.2 g/gal. If there are anymore questions please ask. Now for a few pics!:cool0041:

photo6.jpg
photo-5.jpg
photo-4.jpg
photo-3.jpg
photo-21.jpg
photo-11.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom