Aliendog f2 Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I heard that BakedasBeans! I'll be doing some BHO with some trim and some small buds soon and look forward to the smoke! Yeah that BHO from the ADF2 will be fire for sure. Post some pics if you do a run for BHO!

Cheers,
Crom

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

Damn bro that thing is looking sick!! Im puffin on my AD right now! :rasta:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Day 42 UPDATE!!

Whats up farmers :anim_30:

Today is actually day 44 but the pictures are from day 42. This last week she seems like she is starting to make a dash for the finish line! I have noticed a lot of fading leaves and some purple, as well as some cloudy trichs. If you look close at the pics you can also see a purple hue to some of the trichs! Given the way she matured this week I'm starting to think shes only going to go 9 weeks instead of 10. What does everyone else think?.....Dizz if you stop in, how long did you take yours man?....Since I planned for a 70 day flower, I changed the feed schedule to try and combine the last last two weeks of food into one week before the flush ( I really would like to do a 2 week flush). For this week(7) I am going to feed her Conni at 6.25ml/gal, Overdrive at 5ml/gal, and Bud Candy at 5ml/gal. I have cut out everything else and plan on flushing with PH'd RO water for weeks 8 and 9. Well I think that's about it for this week. If I forgot anything please ask.... On to the pics! :rollj:

photo_120.jpg
photo_118.jpg
photo_316.jpg
photo_414.jpg
photo_515.jpg
photo_415.jpg
photo_514.jpg
photo_317.jpg
photo_220.jpg
photo_516.jpg
photo_219.jpg
photo_315.jpg
photo_218.jpg
photo_119.jpg
photo_416.jpg

squarepusher

squarepusher

amazing plant,. i have some but they almsot all died, i took 4 sacrifice clones, I hoep they pull through

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

oooo man i love the way that grows!! And the smell! cant beat that chemm. but ya man i took mine like 64 or 65 days. i think just about 9 weeks is a good number. cant wait to stop buy and check her out:harvest:

L

LBZ Farmer

Yours is chem dominant? Looks amazing! Mine all have 9 leaves seems like everyone else has something like 7 or 5...
I am excited for you those buds look great...

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

amazing plant,. i have some but they almsot all died, i took 4 sacrifice clones, I hoep they pull through
Thanks squarepusher. :sick0004: I hope those pull through for you! Its an amazing strain that Im gonna be keeping around for a while.

oooo man i love the way that grows!! And the smell! cant beat that chemm. but ya man i took mine like 64 or 65 days. i think just about 9 weeks is a good number. cant wait to stop buy and check her out:harvest:
Thanks for the help dizz! Ill stick with this new plan then. Ya man, come on over! Hit me up next time your in town and we'll share some bowls :bong-hits:. You still have to test this mango!

Yours is chem dominant? Looks amazing! Mine all have 9 leaves seems like everyone else has something like 7 or 5...
I am excited for you those buds look great...
Thanks LBZ! Ya she is chem dominant. Definitely has that chem smell to her.

waayne

waayne

That's beautiful bro!!!
The color's are amazing!:rock
Congrats:harvest:

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

That's one the best plants i have seen grown on THC, Great job. That would be a good plant to have taken some clone from. peace and good karma

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

That's beautiful bro!!!
The color's are amazing!:rock
Congrats:harvest:
Thanks waayne! I'm diggin on the colors! :party

That's one the best plants i have seen grown on THC, Great job. That would be a good plant to have taken some clone from. peace and good karma
Wow, thanks a lot! Much appreciated! Definitely still have these genetics in my mother room :rauch08:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Update!!!

Whats up everyone :hi,

Todays pictures are from last night (day 51). Things are looking really well and she is starting to stink! She still has the same smells, but there is a new pungent, rank smell thats comming off of her now that makes your nose tingle when you smell it :banana:. The purple is also starting to come out a little more....Its so hard to not cut any of it early!!... I looked at the trichs under a scope last night and I'd say there is about 90-95% cloudy with just a few amber and the rest are clear. I think 63-65 days will be perfect.

As for food, day 49 was the last day she got any food. On day 50 I gave her just plain water and yesterday I watered with RO water mixed with final phase at 10 ml/gal until there was about 10-15% runoff. I let the final phase sit for the day and tonight I will flush it out with 5 gallons of PH'd RO water. From today til harvest she will only get PH'd RO water. I have thought about giving her sugars like bud candy or molasses every other or every third watering, but Im not very familiar with it so I'm not sure I want to risk it this late in the game. Well that about it for todays update. If I forgot anything please ask....PICTURES!!! :weed-sign:

photo_121.jpg
photo_318.jpg
photo_221.jpg
photo_222.jpg
photo_418.jpg
photo_319.jpg
photo_417.jpg
photo_517.jpg
photo_122.jpg
photo_518.jpg
photo_123.jpg
photo_419.jpg
photo_320.jpg
photo_223.jpg
photo_519.jpg
photo_124.jpg
photo_224.jpg

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
That's an amazing job bro. Just found the thread and went threw it all. I love this strain, I have a female and male AD f2 I selected outta a pack last year which I plan on make'n some f3s. Again you did a great job makes me wish mine were closer to being done. But they're only on day 9 hahaha so I got a ways to go. I can smell it just from lookn at your photos mmmm PeAcE

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sexy lady you have there! Nice grow! I have 3 beans left in the fridge and a midget mamma. I need to pop those other 3 and find a nice male! Great work by the way.

Cheers,
Crom

P

pdiddy2345

That plant looks Amazing bro. I would love to know what kind of training you used to achieve that ridiculously leveled canopy, just top notch man.

B

BongToker

Hm ruby red squirt sounds good, great job my man you can for sure tell you took time getting that girl to look the way she does.. IMHO she is a bit over weight and needs to loose a few haha.. All the best baked as beans great job homie

Latest posts

Top Bottom