Aliendog f2 Personal Closet Grow

• Thread starter BakedasBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Damn bro those look and sound so nice!!!
killer job brotha!!:rasta2:

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Looks really good man! Stoked for your results, I bet you're enjoyin that wonderful taste of homegrown bud. Take it easy and good luck with your future grows man. :smiley_joint:
Thanks triz! Homegrown bud always tastes better doesnt it? :bongsmi:. Thanks for the good luck, right back at you!

Damn bro those look and sound so nice!!!
killer job brotha!!:rasta2:
Thanks waayne! Your shit is looking fucking killer man! Great job for sure!

U

up yours

:passingjoint:Unfuckingbelieveable am tagged and ready to watch the show
Mad Props!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Whats up everyone?! I am getting ready for my next run with this wonderful lady so I wanted to look back and she her progression. I thought Id put one pic from each week so we can see weekly growth withough having to flip back and forth through the pages. Here we go:passingjoint:

Day 7,
photo-21.jpg

Day 14,
photo_33.jpg

Day 21,
photo_210.jpg

Day 29,
photo_49.jpg

Day 36,
photo_117.jpg

Day 42,
photo_316.jpg

Day 51,
photo_418.jpg

Day 57,
photo_422.jpg

Day 66(Harvst Day),
photo_325.jpg

Dried Shots,
photo_526.jpg

Looking back on these is making me itch to grow her again! This time I am gonna be filling a 4x4 tray with her and put her under a 1k and scrog. I cant wait! ...And of course I will be doing a grow log ;) so keep a look out!

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Killer job bro!! Definatly killed it!! Cant wait to see what you do in the 4x4 scrog!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
love the plant man. did a great job on her too. keep the pics coming when u get the scrog set up

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Beautiful grow!
Thanks fractal!

hell yeah bro - bring the dank!
Thanks man! :animbong: bongloads all around!

Killer job bro!! Definatly killed it!! Cant wait to see what you do in the 4x4 scrog!!
Thanks king!! I just cant get enough of the Alien! :very_first_smiley:

Nice brotha!:rock
She's a real beauty!
Thanks waayne! I love this bitch! :banana1sv6:

love the plant man. did a great job on her too. keep the pics coming when u get the scrog set up
Many thanks kid! I will deffinitely keep the pics comming on the scrog..Its gonna be crazy! :friday:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Sick! I love the week by week, I'm gonna have to incorporate that technique into my journals. Run her again then lol!

Cheers,
Crom

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I keep looking at these pix asking myself why I havent popped my beans yet - that shit looks like magic on a stick!

P

puffinpiff

bravo! great job and great journal. u sir are a training master and were def. vibing w/ this plant, big time. keep running her bro, she loves you

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Sick! I love the week by week, I'm gonna have to incorporate that technique into my journals. Run her again then lol!

Cheers,
Crom
Thanks crom! I thought it be a nice way look back on the grow and see which weeks had more growth than others. Oh Im running her again! I took 25 cuttings on wednesday so, we will be up and running shortly! :boogie:

I keep looking at these pix asking myself why I havent popped my beans yet - that shit looks like magic on a stick!
Pop them bitches!! You wont be disappointed at all.. Haha I like that! thanks man!!

bravo! great job and great journal. u sir are a training master and were def. vibing w/ this plant, big time. keep running her bro, she loves you
Thanks puff! She did most of the hard work for me. I deffinitely felt like I was vibing with this lady! It just felt like everything kinda flowed with her. I will be keeping her in my stable for a long time to come!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! Ill start posting with the new grow when the babies start growing legs! :banana1sv6:

Aligee

Aligee

damn bro nice aliens that girl is a chunky thing !!! i hope to have a cut of her real soon !!! nice work !!!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

nice find bro! i knew there was some nice phenos in the f1's, you are proving that the f2's are just as good!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

damn bro nice aliens that girl is a chunky thing !!! i hope to have a cut of her real soon !!! nice work !!!
Thanks Aligee!!

nice find bro! i knew there was some nice phenos in the f1's, you are proving that the f2's are just as good!
Thanks man! I have seen some really impressive f2's! Deffinitely some gems in the Alien line.

Top Bottom