Aliens invaded my Waterfarms.......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

TK I'll bet you know someone to trade for some sewing work. I use noseum netting with a little elastic band and some velcro. This goes around the bucket with a slit I use velcro to open and shut. Keeps everything out. I use to hate them fuckers too.
I must say though I am in hydroton/ perlite now. My last coir grow I had some type of bug my local bug killer could not id. A gift from Sri Lanka. I had to shut down and run poison in my plumbing to get rid of them. I tried spinosad first that that did not slow them down at all. In the end I had close to a million of them tiny fuckers. Suerte JK

S

Smokin

Bought a Waterfarms 8 pack this morning... ($360.00@Discount Hydroponics, Riverside, CA... "DJXXPLATINUM" asked earlier) got it home... got comfortable... what an opportunity. Thanks for being there, TK.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am redoin the return pump and line so wait a little if your thinkin about the inline and i will tell ya how it works..

Tex

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Weres the update tk your set up looks dope. I was running that system then switched to coco.

S

Smokin

TK... gotta be best/busiest time of year for you... looking forward to "update on inline" when you get back indoors...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Still have a few more days of trimmin, updates coming soon..everything is veggin nice though

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a few pics of some Alien#4 in Waterfarms, start of week three in flower...

Tex

DSCN2711
DSCN2712
DSCN2713
R

Rolln J

awesome waterfarm grow! - though id expect no less from you tex - pulling up a seat if you dont mind...

lollipopman

lollipopman

they look really good, did you see a difference in yield by doing that?
Ive always thought about doing that but alot of people say not to cause they feed the bud but i thought it just like doing scrog cause all you have is the buds coming through the top and no big ass leaves every where..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Absolutely, the more light penetration I can get into the canopy the better and I am in hydro and feed on a schedule so these babys are not lookin to store water for the long drought or anything..it helps with cutting my relative humidity as well as pest control problems due to low circulation..

Tex

R

Rolln J

Absolutely, the more light penetration I can get into the canopy the better and I am in hydro and feed on a schedule so these babys are not lookin to store water for the long drought or anything..it helps with cutting my relative humidity as well as pest control problems due to low circulation..

Tex

somebody who knows what up right there!

edit: not that I ever doubted you tex - but you rarely see anyone say its ok to remove healthy leaves.

I do it and the popcorn becomes nice nugs, otherwise that shit goes in the hash bucket!

E

easypleasie

I'm so glad to hear you take the big leaves off! I feel a whole lot better about doing it now :) Validation from a master grower!

K

KUSHIEKUSH

While it is better to remove healthy leaves if you remove to many your yield will suffer. I say this because I did this on a plant and took off almost all the fan leaves and my yield took a hit. But I did that just 2 see what the difference was and my plant with out fan leaves was pretty much bald.lol so remove fan leaves but just dnt go to crazy on your plant.lol
good show T.K. I had my waterfarms in my closet and seeing your grow made me dig em out and I see a big ass diference between running coco and hydroton the ones in the waterfarm grow about 3 times quiquer than my coco they work great for getting clones from them cus they grow like crazy!!

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Ever tried final from organic agriculture. Those are the yellow bloom bottles. If you guys can afford it( I say this cus that shit cost about 100 a liter) buy that!! It will give you density like crazy and will turn all your small bottom nuggs into pretty big nice nuggs. I run that with overdrive and my og buds go huge with out co2. Now imagine if you ran c02 with that.. wow..

Top Bottom