Aliens invaded my Waterfarms.......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Hey Tex.. the resin level on those aliens look off the charts.. must be a damn tasty smoke..

I have a question about the waterfarms.. Do you think its possible to drill holes in the buckets, run an air line attached to an air stone and modify it to a DWC style system?
I am seriously considering moving up to hydro, any comments or suggestions is much appreciated..

Thanks man

The Joker

The Joker

Great ideas in this thread! Thanks for posting this. I know you are undercurrent now, but did the inline pump work for you?

R

Rolln J

Hey Tex.. the resin level on those aliens look off the charts.. must be a damn tasty smoke..

I have a question about the waterfarms.. Do you think its possible to drill holes in the buckets, run an air line attached to an air stone and modify it to a DWC style system?
I am seriously considering moving up to hydro, any comments or suggestions is much appreciated..

Thanks man

I know I saw some info (maybe even a thread about it) here where folks were doing just that - making it a kind of dwc/waterfarm hybrid and Im pretty sure with good results - maybe even GTD did something like this...

or Im really high off edibles and Im tripping balls - but sounds like a good idea to me (though keep in mind I am really high)

:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
no airstones in the GH waterfarm method needed...The system needs to be recirculating threw out. That was a upgrade much needed in the waterfarm system>>Doing it this way will have each and every bucket happy>>>Every bucket will read the same ppm and ph level along with the Controller and Res:)
Im gonna set my buckets back up sometime this year>>>Trees<<<:passingjoint:

Excellent job Tex:yes Everytime I see your thread really gets me itching to do my buckets again:)

gtd

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

no airstones in the GH waterfarm method needed...The system needs to be recirculating threw out. That was a upgrade much needed in the waterfarm system>>Doing it this way will have each and every bucket happy>>>Every bucket will read the same ppm and ph level along with the Controller and Res:)
Im gonna set my buckets back up sometime this year>>>Trees<<<:passingjoint:

Excellent job Tex:yes Everytime I see your thread really gets me itching to do my buckets again:)

gtd

Thanks for the info GTD :clapping
So what kind of inline pump would u suggest for an 8 site waterfarm?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is how to make your standard Waterfarms into a circulating system...

Tex

WF Upgrade instructions
The Joker

The Joker

Thanks for that. I put a pump in the controller and using an 8 head manifold, ran 1/4 tubing to each bucket. But this solution is a lot simpler and cleaner than the spaghetti I've got working now.

Top Bottom