Aliens Organic Feeding Program.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

Although im only two yrs expierenced I began running the advanced line up in pro mix and now I'm in roots organic with a slightly modified schedule as above and I'm having better results then the pro's I know! Now weather I'm a natural which I've been told or its purely the feeding reg I can't call but I believe in A's feeding reg and have found it to be very comparable with many other of my elders feeding reg. As always just start off on the lighter side of said nute and add until you find your genetics sweat spot. I absolutely recommend using the specific brands called for as I seen it make a ton of difference.
Good luck fellas it's a awesome reg!

bBgog13

bBgog13

It not what you use its time and experience with a brands line I perfer three parts for the longer shelf life any fert found in a one part should be used once opened because the bonds fall apart
Soon as you open .thatt is important most people feed spoiled chems to there plants without even realizing it.
Buy a line up use the whole line and always use less then suggested till you tune in your plants I recommend trying
all the companies until you find your favorite moderation and patients is key
No over water no over crowd and never over fert flush regualiry and you'll be sussecfull everytime it's the journey
Not the destination . Record your results
You have to keep track notes are key and grow dairies 15yrs ago I only used three bottles once I masterd them I bought an additive ,,,,,, and so on and so on
Now I have closets full of bottles and bags I got it all but I started with the basics. No w I really love compost teas fungal bacteria balanced or dominate depending on stage of growth it's a joyous journey brothers and sisters
Slow your roll and enjoy the life .one step at a time k. I. S . S

bBgog13

bBgog13

Something else too many times I see people's gardens and I'm saddens me to see so many plants in tiny pots root bound struggling to thrive I use 20gal I veg four to six depending on the strain then flower 8/9wks depending one plant an square meter all tops lst trellised lolipoped and I start traing day one with the least amount of cuts as possible all energy to the tops and my plants Finnish evenly all at the same time and it's all A -class no. Waste it's a mirror if you want big yields grow big plants and if you think you smaller roots are better for growing better plants youre missing the point big roots big plants big buds less plants outdoor I like three hundred gallons compost tea foliar every three days the toughest thing out side is over watering it's a trick to get the roots to stretch out and fill there space
I'm just saying one plant allows me to reduce my numbers and increase my yields and less to manage 12 plants take up the space of20*24ft grow indoor that allows me to operate a veg room also And a cloning station things gett easier when your numbers are lower and do one crop at a time oh I never keep moms
I found mother plants are prone to problems soon as my clones are rooted I'll flower twenty gallons I rotate my stock to keep it fresh and regenerating is a last resort to preserve a plant from extinction not a common practice .,only if I had too.

bBgog13

bBgog13

Here is exactly what is in my regimen right now:
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Grow (SOIL Formula)
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Organic Bloom (SOIL Formula)
Eco-Nereo Liquid Kelp
Primordial Solutions Sea Green
Earth Juice Micronutrients
Down To Earth Liquid Bone Meal (0-12-0)
Earth Juice High-Brix Molasses
Primal Harvest Fossilized Seabird Guano (0-11-1) (powdered)

...plus some minor amendments in a custom soil mix

I use Cap's teas every third watering.

Tea recipe:
1. 4 gals of RO or bubbled chlorine-free tap water
2. 4 TBSP Root pack, 4 TBSP Nute pack, 4 TBSP Foliar pack
3. 100ml earth juice hi-brix molasses
4. Stocking full of 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost <or Alaskan Humisoil>
5. 1 to 1.5 handfuls Alfalfa meal if desired
6. 50ml Liquid Kelp

Notes:
Alfalfa Meal can also be added to the stocking containing the 3 handfuls earthworm castings and 3 handfuls Bu's Blend compost if desired.

Also, if you are looking to brew a tea with more Humic in it, just switch the 3 handfuls of Bu's Blend compost to 3 handfuls of General Organics Ancient Forest Alaskan Humisoil. I always use the earthworm castings as my base and switch between the other 2 ingredients.

Brew for 24-48 hours hours.

I dilute all 4 gallons into a 55 gallon reservoir and water in as normal.

I use the tea every third watering...for example: Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea >>> Feed >>> Feed >>> Tea

Cap's bennies are the shit...the very best on the market by leaps and bounds...grab all three and start brewing this tea.

Cheers,
A

bBgog13

bBgog13

I'm not sure about all of that expensive grow store stuff for making teas sounds like a lot stuff made some where else then your own backyard aact are supposed to be made with your compost
Not lab or factory made compost tea should be ralitively cheap and a diy kinda thing I've been doing it for a while and I made the mistake the first year of buying commericalliy

Top Bottom