Aligee genetics Grape Invaders

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gumby420

gumby420

I dont know what that is..But the good thing is, you wont need all those big fan leaves much longer anyway :)
do you start stripping off fan leaves towards the last few weeks or just leave them? i never really have in the past but with this cycle their so bushy im thinking about it

gumby420

gumby420

so my dark cycle is from 5 am to 5 pm. i went back to check the dehumidifier around 2 pm and noticed one of my 400 mh was on, i must have bumped it and the timer got stuck on outlet mode and not timer. kinda stressing that they might possibly herm. would it be possible for them to herm with one night of no darkness? thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

so my dark cycle is from 5 am to 5 pm. i went back to check the dehumidifier around 2 pm and noticed one of my 400 mh was on, i must have bumped it and the timer got stuck on outlet mode and not timer. kinda stressing that they might possibly herm. would it be possible for them to herm with one night of no darkness? thanks
Its not good but I think u gunna b ok.. it usually takes them a few days 2 catch the fuck up.. they might not of even notived... at least I hope they didnt notice. Good luck

gumby420

gumby420

just hit week 6 a few days ago, nugs are starting to get frosty and dense, if i squeeze a nug its like i have straight oil on my fingers, smell is like a grape/berry kush mix. All the colas are getting super dense and starting to purp up. im also tripped out on how hard these ladies have been praying the whole time, non stop leaves to the sky since i put them in 20gals months ago.
IMG 6394
IMG 6395
IMG 6397

gumby420

gumby420

today is day 52. took some macro pics to check for any amber trichs, lots of cloudy and a couple amber, thinking im gonna start flush with molasses and chop around 63 days and make it an even 9 weeks. heres a few of the macros.
IMG 6441
IMG 6433
IMG 6432
IMG 6429

gumby420

gumby420

Here they are at 60 days. Still not seeing many amber trichs, pretty much all cloudy, thinking im gonna be closer to 10 weeks then 9 weeks but well see. theyre densing up super fat, got a great berry/grape kush smell
IMG 6483
IMG 6479
IMG 6476
IMG 6475
IMG 6472
IMG 6470

gumby420

gumby420

heres a few pics after drying and curing for about a month. taste is super nice and its got a strong nose, has a grape/ kush smell with what i think is a hint of cherry. didnt hit the numbers i was hoping for but pulled a little over 5 #, was shooting for closer to 6 or 7 for how long i vegged these girls out. but definitely cant complain. And ya... i know....the trimming sucks, did it myself and i fucking hate trimming so its kinda sloppy
IMG 6572
IMG 6568
IMG 6566

Aligee

Aligee

heres a few pics after drying and curing for about a month. taste is super nice and its got a strong nose, has a grape/ kush smell with what i think is a hint of cherry. didnt hit the numbers i was hoping for but pulled a little over 5 #, was shooting for closer to 6 or 7 for how long i vegged these girls out. but definitely cant complain. And ya... i know....the trimming sucks, did it myself and i fucking hate trimming so its kinda sloppy View attachment 437637 View attachment 437638 View attachment 437639
Looking Bomb once again homie! thanks for posting up your results good or bad i appreciate that and would like to share some beans with you if youd like! hit me up when you get a chance! i have some forum x fpog x sourbubble looking for a home lol! ;)

Plasma

Plasma

Damn, look at those fat ass colas! They look solid enough to knock someone out with lol

gumby420

gumby420

Looking Bomb once again homie! thanks for posting up your results good or bad i appreciate that and would like to share some beans with you if youd like! hit me up when you get a chance! i have some forum x fpog x sourbubble looking for a home lol! ;)
that sounds like an amazing cross, definitely would love to try that one. ill be up in the bay in october, maybe we could meet up. or anytime if youre ever in LA

gumby420

gumby420

well heres another Grape Invader grow, were about two weeks into flower and these girls are fucking MONSTERS, once again we vegged way longer than normal, this time due to some white fly issues. Theyre not on any trays or tables and theyre about 6-7 feet tall and pretty damn wide, 10 plants filling up a 10x10 room and not wasting any space. heres a few pics, in the first one you can see my hand sticking up kinda between a few of the black wires. im like 5 8 on my tip toes with my hand fully extended in the pic, under the left ac unit
IMG 4890

Top Bottom