caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What are you making G?

Excited to hear :)

L

Legacy

kinda new to the farm but man ive seen your name around for a long time Ali G, congrats on the opportunity man I know you'll kill it

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Feckin-A Congratulations ,

Be nice to see the seeds-o-sproutin , Good Luck . Do post Pictures when ya get em growin ,,,

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Congrats bro! What strains will you be working with? and what u got cooking for the farmers?? fems or regs? Peace:rasta2:

Aligee

Aligee

What are you making G?

Excited to hear :)
Im working on a list and a timeline asap !!!

kinda new to the farm but man ive seen your name around for a long time Ali G, congrats on the opportunity man I know you'll kill it
Thanks Legacy !!!
Way to go man. Best of luck.
Thanks Opt1c you know i dig yur grows bruh i be watching what ya be doing good to see you around !!!

Feckin-A Congratulations ,

Be nice to see the seeds-o-sproutin , Good Luck . Do post Pictures when ya get em growin ,,,
Thanks !!!
Congrats bro! What strains will you be working with? and what u got cooking for the farmers?? fems or regs? Peace:rasta2:
Im working on a list ill post it up soon !!!Just real busy for reals !!!

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Bout damn time!! woohoo!! looking foward to this forum popping off!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Whammmm baaamm thank ya ma'am!

Cant wait to see whats comin AliG!

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

I'm excited to see what you have to offer. I thought I was running some pretty decent genetics. It would be a dream to run some of the stuff that I see folks here running. Hope to be bidding on some top notch seeds in the near future. :afroweed:

R

razkaliconnec10

Thanks Aligee for doing something good with OG raskals beans...
I love that theres people tryna keep sum good bud around in cali

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks Aligee for doing something good with OG raskals beans...
I love that theres people tryna keep sum good bud around in cali

Theres nothing like some Ograskal gear ...4 years later im still rocking them Hard !!!

T

TreFarmer

This is my first run-in with The Raskal!! Bubba for years!! Thanks again Aligee for the opportunity to play with "Fire";)

Aligee

Aligee

So im getting a custom logo done for me gonna get my ideas to my tatt artist bro of mine that does sick ass work hes did a sleave on me thats bad ass so hopefully ill have that done here shortly all my funds are all in these seed rooms hoping for the best and my hard work paying off... thanks everyone for supporting AliGee Seeds!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom