Aligee Seeds Test: Kushplant : WiFi x pre98-

• Thread starter sfzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

First off, Respect to Aligee, logic, and the Farm.

Got these today(5), so they'll be going into rapid rooters tonight, or papertowels..as i've never put seeds into rapid rooters. :icon_dizzy:

Extremely stoked on these.

Not sure how i'm going to be training these or which room they'll be in, yet.

*Aligee, if you prefer flat vs vert lemme know.

Can't wait to see all the Kushplant grows that will be popping up.
This WILL go to the end. So i'll see ya'll at the finish line.

Pics to follow. For now, just imagine a photo of tiger striped beans, Brawny paper towels, and a plate.

winta

winta

Hell yea bro! gonna be some fire up in these cant wait to see u do ya thing!

p.s. Winta's 2cents...do em vert ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice.. This should b a killer thread...good luck

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one SF!

Blessings on the dank :)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck bro, should be some killer dank in those little gems. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Aligee

Aligee

Wsup SFzoo glad you got them going thanks for testing these again!!! Good luck hope you find a gem in there !!! AliGee!!!

S

sfzoo

Hell yea bro! gonna be some fire up in these cant wait to see u do ya thing!

p.s. Winta's 2cents...do em vert ;)

yup, prob gonna run it through the stadium. all depends on space, but that's the plan for now.

thanks for droppin in, you're one busy man!

Stoked.

LoL.

Kill it sfzoo.

Peace,
S i R

SiR, thanks man. stick around, hopefully we'll get some killa outta this pack!

Nice.. This should b a killer thread...good luck

Thanks man!!
I lurk your threads a ton and like what I see over there:bow

Nice one SF!

Blessings on the dank :)

Respect.

Good luck bro, should be some killer dank in those little gems. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Gonna be some weeks till we see what we find. But i'm stoked too!!

Wsup SFzoo glad you got them going thanks for testing these again!!! Good luck hope you find a gem in there !!! AliGee!!!

The pleasure is mine. If this works out for both of us, keep me in mind for future runs. Thanks again, and keep bringing the fire!!

====

I lagged on getting these babies germinating, and i'm glad I did. Lots of things going on and I've only just recently freed up space in the veg tent.

So into papertowels they went last night. Should have some tappy roots soon. Then into some coco.

IMG_9578.jpg

They'll be going into this tent, which is still pretty damn crowded....and needs more light.

IMG_95622.jpg

Thanks for lookin!!

Aligee

Aligee

Right on Zoo glad you got them going good luck should be fun !!!

K

kes5480

nice bro...ill be watchin, since were starting the test grows at the same time..im a couple days ahead of u. This is gonna be some DanKidy DanK FiRe BUDs!!! yea boy!! lol

peace

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sickkk Zoo can't wait to see these gems rock it out dawgg!

S

sfzoo

Sickkk Zoo can't wait to see these gems rock it out dawgg!

pretty stoke myself!! thanks for peepin in.

lets see a update !!!

won't be too much for the next few weeks. but, i'll put em up weekly if you like.

here ya go so far..

IMG_9627.jpg

this is on Oct. 26, they're slow risers. Actually, its probably my seed starting method. I need a revamp.

Anyhow, they're only a bit more developed now, a week later. First sets of leaves, still a bit floppy.

The last seed, i left in the paper towel for more than 2wks, ended up all mushy. It was darker brown than the others, w/ not much striping.

More than stoked w/ the 4 i have. I have no space or plans for males, but that may change in the near future.:hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom