"All By Myself, Don't Wanna Be......Clippin' All By Myself"

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

Well, I am in the process of chopping down the ladies this morning and went across the street to get my trusted clipping buddy, and his girlfriend answers the door with an attitude:devil, "He moved out last night:sad0071:, he went to his sisters", like it was my fault they are having problems:mooning....well, his sister lives 2 hours away, so looks like I'll be manicuring "All By Myself":whew.....this is when I wish I had more friends in this area, Oh Well, It'll be fine, This GDP is pretty easy to trim up, It really did put out some weight this time, last cycle, I used the same container for the branches I cut off and it took 2 or 3 plants to fill it, this time I barely fit one whole plants worth in it, looks like a little over 2 lbs. off 6 girls.....let you know numbers when it's all done and dried.....gorgeous purple colors and glistening trichomes everywhere..... pics to follow. Turning on my "Pink Floyd - Pulse" DVD and breakin' out the new Fiskars....booyah!
Peace FF:harvest:

L

luvinlife

No one is looking.......................................Im all by myself!...lol... well Ill join ya in a smoke session right now via telekinesis....

S

SkyHi

Don't worry man, I trim by myself too my girl messes up on purpose so I tell her to stop LOL

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

I do all myself too..Its way better bro..dont have to share any..just turn your fav song on and enjoy the stick fingers..Happy Harvesting..and be carefull with that friends girl across street if she knows ya grow and thinks ya the problem..women are viscious fukers..lol..I tell no one but my friends on this silly box...take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
God speed. Don't cut yourself! If your fingers aren't too mucked up at this point put on Pink Floyd's Animals...I do a lot of work to this album, haha.

M

Malachi

Don't worry man, I trim by myself too my girl messes up on purpose so I tell her to stop LOL

My girl did the same thing when she gave me head thinking I would tell her to stop, but last time it back fired on her and I told her practice makes perfect so I guess you need more practice ... she didn't like that to much

D

Donk Frog

I hate trimming too, fuck last crop I spent 3 days back to back 12-16hours a day hand trimming everything to perfection.........My girl starts with me but after two hour starts whining, plus i always have to "re-trim" her contributions...lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ha ha! My ex was only good with one particular kind of "trim"...
Pink Floyd has gotten me through many a scissor blister... Enjoy your day, bro. I have about 6 hours this afternoon I have to use the same way. Although I'm going to rock the Pandora Radio instead of changing cds every hour. Today I think we're going with "Tool Radio" since somebody pissed me off royally this morning... "I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow..." -maynard

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

You better put on a pot of coffee.2lbs is going to take a while all by yourself!! Good Luck!!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems to be a trend here. My girl won't do it period! She helped once a few years ago for like 10 minutes.....

Not as fun alone but I'll smoke so much I'm on vacation the whole time I'm trimmin..:party0045:

F

Foxfarmfreak

My wife usually does a good job helping me, but she's been working 10 hour days and really ain't into it right now.....lol, It's alright, I'll keep clippin' away til it's done...
Peace FFF:harvest:

Top Bottom