All cali connection grow coming up..

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
A little update They are all swollen up and I have started my flush these girls look like a fat chick on roller skates :poolparty...Cali Connection Larry OG, Tahoe OG and SFV OG Kush all from seed...Damn Swerve these girls are going to yield like a mofo ...:smiley_joint:

DSC 0090
DSC 0007
DSC 0086
DSC 0024
DSC 0052
DSC 0044
DSC 0097
DSC 0021
DSC 0033
DSC 0104
DSC 0099
DSC 0005
DSC 0006
S

Swerve

looking dank man very greasy i love it. how they smelling for ya??

FaderVader

FaderVader

They are really coming along, nice job and clean set up!_! Cali Con coming through strong, great job

C

C.H.ILL

good job bro what did u max ur EC or ppm at? nice nuggies bro! :poolparty

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
They are really coming along, nice job and clean set up!_! Cali Con coming through strong, great job
Thanks...:cool0041:
good job bro what did u max ur EC or ppm at? nice nuggies bro! :poolparty
1600 ppm my grow Diary has all my nutes week 1 through 9...JACK
looking dank man very greasy i love it. how they smelling for ya??

Thanks Bro As you know the smell is unreal:clapping Every time I pass by them I stop and smell them Then I walk around smelling my fingers they are so stinky Lemon pledge and race fuel im talking 110 with octane booster:cool0041::party0045: I am running 2 can 150 with 900 cfm fans in side the big room and a large ozone generator in the room next to them and it still smells like Kush madness fuckin crazy bro..I have no dought that I could pull 2 # per light of bomb ass sticky Kush with Cali Connections gear..The Larry OG has put on one hell of a show for me, She's like a stripper at the end of the month when her rents due that bitch is putting out big time...JACK :icon_animal26::rock

L

LEBDOG

Thanks Bro As you know the smell is unreal:clapping Every time I pass by them I stop and smell them Then I walk around smelling my fingers they are so stinky Lemon pledge and race fuel im talking 110 with octane booster:cool0041::party0045: I am running 2 can 150 with 900 cfm fans in side the big room and a large ozone generator in the room next to them and it still smells like Kush madness fuckin crazy bro..

At first no one believed me, then Tex reported the same as you, now I am gonna seal the room completely rather than even try to do anything with the smell. It's hard to complain about a good thing, so don't get me wrong; I am not complaining. I would just like to have the security of knowing I am the only one knowing anything. That smell puts the word out (on the street literally for me)... :')

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
what do you guys think is swerves highest yielding strain?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
At first no one believed me, then Tex reported the same as you, now I am gonna seal the room completely rather than even try to do anything with the smell. It's hard to complain about a good thing, so don't get me wrong; I am not complaining. I would just like to have the security of knowing I am the only one knowing anything. That smell puts the word out (on the street literally for me)... :')
Yep I agree do not grow this Gear if smell is an issue if it is double up on the carrbon filters :rauch08:..JACK

what do you guys think is swerves highest yielding strain?
I would put the Larry up against any Kush out there in dankness and Yield, And the Ogeisel is also up there..JACK
i think i read somewhere cvk or ogiesel
I have not tried the CVK its on my top to do list JACK..:rauch08:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea i have popped 3 cvk beans so far..the third one now is prob also a male..a few more days..but i think i already see the claw coming...i gave a couple other cvk beans to a friend..and have like 4 or 5 left...so hopefully i'll get the high yielding kush i am searching for!!!

R

Rolln J

not a matter of paint - its a matter of closing off windows - weather stripping access doors and putting in a tight thresh hold - getting some spray foam and taking the switch plates and electrical outlet plates off the wall sealing them up as good as you can...

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

sick room, that baby is gonna be popping some pretty ladies out. :rauch08:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
What is the best way to seal a room? Is there some sort of sealer you can paint a room with that would work?

Let me give you some really good advice spend 3 months reading and researching and when it comes time to grow you will be one step ahead of your mistakes, This is my second grow and I spent many many hours on THCFarmer and read every grow book I could get my hands on. You can also find tons of sealed room videos on www.urbangrower.com. Jack..

H

HNIC

This setup is tight! Plants look very healthy and I'm thoroughly impressed if this is your second grow! Props

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey jack i just noticed the green tape your using for supports..i remember seeing the wizard using them in a article in either skunk or hight..what kinda tapes is that/what is it...lol

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack - f'n beautiful. Congrats!
Thanks
This setup is tight! Plants look very healthy and I'm thoroughly impressed if this is your second grow! Props
Yep second grow ..:afroweed:
hey jack i just noticed the green tape your using for supports..i remember seeing the wizard using them in a article in either skunk or hight..what kinda tapes is that/what is it...lol

You can buy it at any garden store or Home Depot its used to tie up trees and plants its not sticky like tape just looks like tape works real good..JACK

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
ahhh that makes sense...to tie up small trees..hehe..i knew i saw that somewhere before:rauch08:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

great thread jack. Try and fail is your best method I say. Reading help a lot. But know what your reading. I think trying to understand the nutrients and what they do for your plant is the key to getting it right. A lot of people buy up nutrient line ups and add everything and create salt buildups or nutrients lockouts. And that's the biggest problem for a beginer.

J

Janus

great thread jack. Try and fail is your best method I say. Reading help a lot. But know what your reading. I think trying to understand the nutrients and what they do for your plant is the key to getting it right. A lot of people buy up nutrient line ups and add everything and create salt buildups or nutrients lockouts. And that's the biggest problem for a beginer.

I agree with the part about beginners using every additive marketed/sold to them. They're absolutely not necessary and cause all sorts of probs. If given the choice I'd way rather grow with a single base nute than 10 additives.

Top Bottom