ALL HAIL THE NEW LAMBORGHINI HURACÃN

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

socal, let's see pics of the car & the bike.

The bike is one thing but A full shot of the car is like posting my image on here... Because it's A One-Off ;)

IMAG0197

IMAG0198

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Front and rear suspension that is currently installed in my car... photo's via Cris Alston ChassisWorks... Front is Identical to what I have installed, Rear is slightly different on the Fab 9 center section but otherwise same.

7701 PKG A ARM GM ID

Screen Shot 2013 06 26 at 22950 PM

vaporedout

vaporedout

I've been there and watched the Pills Peak Hillclimb in person- when it was still a dirt road with few guardrails!
one of the first things i was told about and then shown the video of the guy beating the record in the red bull car, i think. i will be attending when it comes back around.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I see your a fan of the yellow there socal.
On the car... Yeah, definitely intentional. The bike? More like it found me. Long story short, I flipped A coin and bought it for less than the cost of the 2 new Avon Tires that were on it "Not Running" and had it fired up in 15 min.
(running rough, but running) Found out after going through it most of the stuff on it was next to "New" including the engine that showed little to no wear... Re upholstered the seat w/ A cover from HT Moto for $85...

When I do the car it will be something like the area circled on this boat we did A while ago... Just not so "Busy" if you no what I mean? More of the fade from Orange to Yellow thing and A few fine lines to accent body lines...

734747 268978046564769 1619244005 n

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have a buell that would match your car perfectly,I hated that yellow at first but now im a big fan.

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I have a buell that would match your car perfectly,I hated that yellow at first but now im a big fan.
I know the "Yellow" your talking about... My engine bay is done in this paint called "Xotic Colors" (under deck lid also) that is A rival former partner to "House of Kolor" (funny how often that happens) same as on the boat, the pictures just do no justice @ all if you are familiar with Candy and Pearl based paints, this stuff is so vibrant compared to flat colors like on the "Duc" it's ridiculous... It just can't be captured in photo's if you are familiar with these kind of paints. The lighting when I snapped the shot of the engine bay was florescent blue and about 10 feet behind me during the night, off my cell phone so it is A Piss Poor representation of the true color... :woot:

P.S. Dig the Buell's, didn't even have A clue about the torque these V-Twins can produce...

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Ever consider an instant 65% horsepower increase on that Buell FW? :woot:
Mad Max that Bad Boy...

Softail 2

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have seen that!I actually have the race kit the factory teams used consisting of a race ecm,air cleaner,and a crazy looking pipe and tuned by erik buell himself,he is a friend of a friend and hooked me up.I dont ride much anymore since getting taken out by a car and getting fubared,bikes/boat will go soon and i dont know what ill build next,maybe a jeep?well see.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Sounds like A Bad Ass Buell... sucks about the car thing, I haven't danced the tango with A car but I have been down @ 130+mph with minimal protection and walked away with just some serious road rash... I can't quit, broke in by family on Blown Fuel Hydro from the age of 5 and have some world records and Hall of Fame Inductions by family members to show for it... along with the price you pay for the life style... You pay your dues one way or another

Amber

Amber

On the car... Yeah, definitely intentional. The bike? More like it found me. Long story short, I flipped A coin and bought it for less than the cost of the 2 new Avon Tires that were on it "Not Running" and had it fired up in 15 min.
(running rough, but running) Found out after going through it most of the stuff on it was next to "New" including the engine that showed little to no wear... Re upholstered the seat w/ A cover from HT Moto for $85...

When I do the car it will be something like the area circled on this boat we did A while ago... Just not so "Busy" if you no what I mean? More of the fade from Orange to Yellow thing and A few fine lines to accent body lines...

View attachment 360818
I think the world in general would be a happier place if more things were this color or competition orange.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I think the world in general would be a happier place if more things were this color or competition orange.
If not Happier, Definitely Brighter... If your A Competition / Hugger Orange Kind of Girl, Check out Tangelo Pearl by House of Kolor @ A local automotive paint store... One of the most vibrant colors out there and often used on award winning Race Cars, Bikes, Boats Etc. I'll be using that along with it's Yellow counterpart with some of the deep Magenta for highlights on my car... If your serious about the Buell, get one used, w/ low miles and save yourself A bundle, Pick the color you want and have it painted, There's so little on them to deal with paint wise, Piece of Cake ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom