All Mental Illness Patients!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter WORF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Basically without getting long winded . that individuals who have mentall illnesses. May be very well natural born healers. (Shamans)Who have a connection to the spirit world. But in the western world this is labeled a disease. It goes. Deeper but I couldn't do the author justice. Very inspiring to be honest .
@WORF you might enjoy this one my friend

epitome

epitome

Lorenzo from the psychedelic salon has a podcast on sound cloud called Using LSD as a treatment for schizophrenia, it's the most eye opening approach to treating some mental illness....worth an observation

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

I can say from personal experience that lysergic acid diethylamide and psilocybin does wonders for depression and ptsd. I know many would say aaaahhhh your crazy but truly, between cannabis and psychedelics I've not killed myself or others because of there reactions to my mental state. I love lsd and lsd loves me.

cannakis

cannakis

I can say from personal experience that lysergic acid diethylamide and psilocybin does wonders for depression and ptsd. I know many would say aaaahhhh your crazy but truly, between cannabis and psychedelics I've not killed myself or others because of there reactions to my mental state. I love lsd and lsd loves me.
Is the avatar you!?!;)!

M

MamaBear

Big hugs to all my fellow "crazy people"! I'm bi-polar (with generalized anxiety disorder) and it's been a long rough ride but turns out weed is the answer for me.
Heavy indicas do best for me even when the roller-coaster is on the down side. Anything stimulating (sativas) is too much for my anxiety-ridden brain. I can't even handle caffeine, gets me all jittery and shakey. Daily smoking has allowed me to drop down to the starter dose of my meds which alleviated almost all of the terrible side effects. Docs had me on Zoloft which had me climbing the walls and jumping out of my skin. Switched to Effexor which helps with the anxiety attacks but causes depression (for me) in higher doses. They had a list of others they wanted me to take (Prozac, Lithium, etc) but I refused to even get the Rx's filled. I can live with the Bi-polar but need help with the anxiety.

Biggest step for me was when I finally accepted it and embraced it. I personally think people with these kinds of problems tend to be very creative and artistic since your mind naturally thinks outside the box. Everyone says being a "unique individual" is good so why does everyone start running when you admit a mental disorder?

2nd big step was to forgive myself and then to "be nice" to myself. I always felt so terrible, like it was my fault that I just couldn't do the things I wanted to. If I was stronger, I could get over this and be ok. Self-deprecation was a way of life. Then one day, I realized I'd never treat a friend the way I was treating myself. Give yourself a pat on the back for still being here, some understanding and sympathy. Feel free to take a "lounge day" once in a while without feeling worthless, lazy and unmotivated.

I've been open and honest about it with friends and family. Most of them have wandered off and lost touch. I guess it's too scary for them to even try to understand.

All any of us can do is the best we can with what we've got. I've got a greenhouse full of weed and I'm happy as a pig in shit!

WORF

WORF

Big hugs to all my fellow "crazy people"! I'm bi-polar (with generalized anxiety disorder) and it's been a long rough ride but turns out weed is the answer for me.
Heavy indicas do best for me even when the roller-coaster is on the down side. Anything stimulating (sativas) is too much for my anxiety-ridden brain. I can't even handle caffeine, gets me all jittery and shakey. Daily smoking has allowed me to drop down to the starter dose of my meds which alleviated almost all of the terrible side effects. Docs had me on Zoloft which had me climbing the walls and jumping out of my skin. Switched to Effexor which helps with the anxiety attacks but causes depression (for me) in higher doses. They had a list of others they wanted me to take (Prozac, Lithium, etc) but I refused to even get the Rx's filled. I can live with the Bi-polar but need help with the anxiety.

Biggest step for me was when I finally accepted it and embraced it. I personally think people with these kinds of problems tend to be very creative and artistic since your mind naturally thinks outside the box. Everyone says being a "unique individual" is good so why does everyone start running when you admit a mental disorder?

2nd big step was to forgive myself and then to "be nice" to myself. I always felt so terrible, like it was my fault that I just couldn't do the things I wanted to. If I was stronger, I could get over this and be ok. Self-deprecation was a way of life. Then one day, I realized I'd never treat a friend the way I was treating myself. Give yourself a pat on the back for still being here, some understanding and sympathy. Feel free to take a "lounge day" once in a while without feeling worthless, lazy and unmotivated.

I've been open and honest about it with friends and family. Most of them have wandered off and lost touch. I guess it's too scary for them to even try to understand.

All any of us can do is the best we can with what we've got. I've got a greenhouse full of weed and I'm happy as a pig in shit!

I loved this thank you so much for sharing!

Top Bottom