All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HYdrONugz

HYdrONugz

no you can buy uncaged plates and install them into the press yourself... thats the second link
What do you mean by "uncaged plates" I have the 6 ton harbor freight bench press. I'm trying to make hash bricks. I'll send some pictures of what I got going on. And a small trial run with no heat just to get an idea of things. My end result is hopefully nice dark rock hard bricks. Any help would be greatly appreciated

IMG 20210805 224127149
IMG 20210805 224139280
IMG 20210805 224144953
IMG 20210805 224208176
A Gallery
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Welcome back sister! I may be i Fla now but I’m from Sturgis just south of ya - familiar with almost every inch of bc ! Lol
Awesome to hear from you, mosh 😁 haven't restarted anything yet up here but definitely going to after I get a proper place set up, just chilling for hot minute for now lol
I've seen Sturgis on the map & passed by it, haven't been there yet though. How's fla? Still doin good down there (where it's freaking warm anyway 🤣)?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Awesome to hear from you, mosh 😁 haven't restarted anything yet up here but definitely going to after I get a proper place set up, just chilling for hot minute for now lol
I've seen Sturgis on the map & passed by it, haven't been there yet though. How's fla? Still doin good down there (where it's freaking warm anyway 🤣)?
It's been pretty warm here lately although I'm sure Florida has been much warmer. Our weather should be somewhere between mild and hot between now and the 1st of November. It should be much more manageable temperature-wise than Florida. We also don't get hurricanes. After that? Hunker down and wait for spring ... Nah not really. Most winter days are okay. The whole winter isn't below zero and we don't always have an abundance of snow.

Welcome to Michigan, and glad to see you back on the farm.

Top Bottom