All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yo bro , where did you get the c99 genetics ? Brothers grimm ?
Lol
C99 is 1 of my original plants I rescued, not sure where it originated, same with og kush, skywalker og & ak48. I cant even say they are for sure what they are supposed to be lol. They are behaving like they should so assuming I was told true

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks , i grew out a bunch of c99 , so i was curious , i know brothers grimm seeds went back into production a few years ago , so i thought it might be those genetics .......
Mr soul being the original breeder of the c99 , then i think subcool worked a few of his lines off c99 as did many others back then....

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Thanks , i grew out a bunch of c99 , so i was curious , i know brothers grimm seeds went back into production a few years ago , so i thought it might be those genetics .......
Mr soul being the original breeder of the c99 , then i think subcool worked a few of his lines off c99 as did many others back then....
Sorry, no real info on those 4 girls but if they're good I'll keep them, few more weeks & I'll know if I like them.

Gonna start playing with rosin after harvest. Got a thread bookmarked & someone I can bother with questions already lined up lol.

Went & checked on 1 friend last night (my newest protege) & gonna go check on another's progress later today. So far everyone im working with is doing well for total newbies (I consider 75% or higher surviving as good for them, 1 guy had table lamp for lighting last couple weeks but my clones mostly survived it lol)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Talk about lack of room?
20200329 155227

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sorry, no real info on those 4 girls but if they're good I'll keep them, few more weeks & I'll know if I like them.

Gonna start playing with rosin after harvest. Got a thread bookmarked & someone I can bother with questions already lined up lol.

Went & checked on 1 friend last night (my newest protege) & gonna go check on another's progress later today. So far everyone im working with is doing well for total newbies (I consider 75% or higher surviving as good for them, 1 guy had table lamp for lighting last couple weeks but my clones mostly survived it lol)
20200308 110444
Whats wrong with using table lamps ? 🤣

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Dropped stack of empty pots on og kush when I had them out the other day, some of they pistils turned dark orange/red but at least it was confined to small area (I was able to halfway catch the pots as they were falling).

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yeah! WTF? They could have started two more that were related - one for the political aspects and one for the religious. Then people could duke it out. Unusual times call for unusual measures. After this blows over shut them all down.
Maybe they'll bring it back, give them some time to figure it out. We all is only human. 😄

Top Bottom