All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Just had to get different medium too so will have to figure out nutrients all over fml

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Got warm in here last night, have to keep this room closed off to keep his cat out of here so I dont have good temp control in this room. Almost 90 in tent when i got home this morning & i left it open last night to try to help keep it cool, whole room felt like freaking sauna, mighta killed couple clones last night but that's why I take extras

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Just finally got home to get sleep & now my other jobs asking me to come in, 6 hours of sleep since tuesday, I'm freaking tired fml gotta go in tho if they cant find someone else

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yay, they found someone else for tonight. I can get my work done in tents tonight. Got fans to install, lots of repotting in veg, probably be taking few clones from 1s i just put in flower (dont think original clones survived last night), gotta pull everything out of flower & restake, defoliate, etc, &I have to give nutes to all today, most look hungry & dont care if I od the couple that dont look hungry

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

20 days cinderella 99
20200327 215655
20200327 215709

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Finally done restaking & defoliating, back in tent with half dose flower nutrients except for 6 that were repotted in new medium & only in 5 days so far, they just got ph/calmag water. The flower tent work is done, also got those clip fans in finally. Light is average 15-18" above canopy
20200328 025919

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Took more clones too in case sauna killed more than I think yesterday, wanna make sure I have backups

Jamie73

Jamie73

So I've been cleaning up. Found about 40 beans from an old skunk sack. Forgot I even saved them. For shits sack I popped them in water. To the heating mat. 2 days 3 beans sprouted. Not that I need them. But 3-4 yr old seeds. Didn't think they would sprout. They have been in air tight container. Wish I had more room. Come on May, so I can place you all under the warm sun.

Top Bottom