All new strains to me

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Oh, almost forgot, last sour diesel is female 😡 oh well, I'll keep the best 1 & germ more seeds later this year to try to find male. Too many so just gonna weed through 1s I've got & get rid of crap, should cut herd in half (rough estimate). Hopefully qb gets here soon (I think this week) so I can get it in flower tent & get side by side comparison going.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Qb gonna be here thursday!
And a friend called & offered up a chem scout clone (good things happen when you help others). I know, I'm trying to thin out my tents but tbh I cant pass up a chem or diesel, I have no ability to say no to either of them, my weakness lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

This article is a few years old but was helpful to me in seeing test results for different spectrums in various light systems. I dont have this brand but even tho I have what looks like a blurple it's actually more like the white leds. It has the uv that may or may not be useful as well as the ir (far red). I do wish I would have gotten 2 1500w instead of just 1 2000w, to get coverage in 4x4 I have to raise single light too high so am drastically losing intensity. With new qb to add this week I can finally fix this, have not been happy with size, quality looks nice but size is terrible compared to previous hps but I think I can fix it with more intensity

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

New light came in, hanging that tonight. Finally got my preferred cloning gel in too. Clonex works but I like Olivia's better, 90-95% vs 85-90% success rates for me

Jamie73

Jamie73

This article is a few years old but was helpful to me in seeing test results for different spectrums in various light systems. I dont have this brand but even tho I have what looks like a blurple it's actually more like the white leds. It has the uv that may or may not be useful as well as the ir (far red). I do wish I would have gotten 2 1500w instead of just 1 2000w, to get coverage in 4x4 I have to raise single light too high so am drastically losing intensity. With new qb to add this week I can finally fix this, have not been happy with size, quality looks nice but size is terrible compared to previous hps but I think I can fix it with more intensity

I would go with HSP/MH but can’t control the heat with out an ac unit. Screw it, I’ll go led’s.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I would go with HSP/MH but can’t control the heat with out an ac unit. Screw it, I’ll go led’s.
I used to have few 1000w hps when I had larger grows. Not enough power or ac in this apt so gotta do led til I move in couple years. Hps was great but I think led will go a long way in next couple years

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I used to have few 1000w hps when I had larger grows. Not enough power or ac in this apt so gotta do led til I move in couple years. Hps was great but I think led will go a long way in next couple years
I have ac , just not enough lol

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I think I'm actually gonna wait until friday morning to install light. I've gotta work overnight shift next couple nights & dont like putting in new lights or anything unless I'm home to keep close check on temps & electric draws & everything

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Finally done for today, pulled out every plant in flower tent to make sure I didnt miss any white spots, the 4 that had spots are still locked in a bathroom & I'll deal with them when I get up later. C99 is start of it, she had about 10 leaves with 1-4 spots on each & has never grown well, 3 closest to her each had 2-4 leaves with 1-2 spots on each so probably will just deleaf them & put them back in flower, chop c99 early & be done with it. Sprayed the 4 with alcohol then peroxide yesterday & they are still alive today & buds appear fine. Gonna have to watch c99 clones to make sure it's not going to be a permanent thing, was probably just stressed plant in worst corner of overcrowded tent (it was 1 of the 1s I rescued from someone that was in bad shape)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

I can see the color line down middle of tent lol time will tell what plants think
20200418 232413

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Did some excessive deleafing in case I missed any pm & chopped 2 (original c99 & Skywalker OG clone that was close to it), the other 2 (og kush clone & original skywalker og) were completely deleafed of fan leaves & returned to flower. Not sure how alcohol/water & peroxide sprays affected them but I'll take my chances on it rather than risk spread of pm, never had it in flower before, only on clones in domes few times in 20 something years. I saw a scurrying small red bug to when I pulled everything out to completely disinfect tent, might've been spider mite but not sure, never had those but hopefully alcohol took care of that too. Sprayed veg tent & plants with alcohol as well last night, tents are only a foot apart, cant risk any critters moving to another area.

On a brighter note, I pick up banana mango, animal mint cookies, & lemon haze girls in couple days (always up for new stuff even if I have too much lol)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Have too much? You are gonna need a bigger boat....err tents!
I'm actually going to be donating most of my books (I have 100s of freaking books) to library when we are allowed in public again, been collecting them for years but I've read them all so many times that I havent touched most of them in couple years, sad to let them go but keeping this much unused stuff is practically hoarding lol.
Then I can give a shelf or 2 to a coworker that just got their own apt (nice kid) & get 3x3 veg tent & use my 2x2 in another room for breeding. Cant do anything though until public libraries are reopened, ugh, tired of this, want to scream sometimes

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Did some excessive deleafing in case I missed any pm & chopped 2 (original c99 & Skywalker OG clone that was close to it), the other 2 (og kush clone & original skywalker og) were completely deleafed of fan leaves & returned to flower. Not sure how alcohol/water & peroxide sprays affected them but I'll take my chances on it rather than risk spread of pm, never had it in flower before, only on clones in domes few times in 20 something years. I saw a scurrying small red bug to when I pulled everything out to completely disinfect tent, might've been spider mite but not sure, never had those but hopefully alcohol took care of that too. Sprayed veg tent & plants with alcohol as well last night, tents are only a foot apart, cant risk any critters moving to another area.

On a brighter note, I pick up banana mango, animal mint cookies, & lemon haze girls in couple days (always up for new stuff even if I have too much lol)
I picked up the new girls yesterday, they're in isolation in the bathroom until I can be sure I've taken care of thrips & fungus gnats are controlled (I'll probably always have some gnats, they never go away completely around here no matter what I do). I'm still concerned about mites too, saw a tiny red thing scurry across floor in flower tent when I was moving everything out to clean for powdery mildew but whole tent was sprayed with alcohol & all medium has been peroxide so hopefully if i keep that regimen then there wont be a problem. Doing all this in 2 bedroom apt is tricky. Cant really keep out critters as well as i could when i had a basement, such tight quarters that there's no where to separate outside from inside. Just watching for the land to come up for sale, i know it's out there, not good at being patient

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Got bigger veg tent & hash bags coming this week. 1 of those nifty divided ones so I can have my different shelf for clones & seedlings & more floor space for regular veg & little space for my grafting. With that shelf for smaller stuff itll end up giving me about 2' more even though it's only 1' bigger. Dire need of LST in veg now but no room for spread
20200420 104039

Latest posts

Top Bottom