• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Harvested ak48
20200530 002147

And c99
20200530 002031

Cut rest of chemdog, white lightning 3, & most of critical kush (left the 2 buds with 1 seed on each to finish) but didnt bother with pics, not worth keeping those plants around.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Got couple more sour 91 & a triple threat skunk in flower now, hoping that skunk is female. Think since sour 91 male grew so well I'm gonna use that as my grafting stock & flower the og kush, gotta take some clones from her 1st. Trying to make room for repotting clones/seedlings in the cups, new clones are on day 7 so should be seeing roots on most soon. Couple aren't looking too well but they're from the 2 plants that were the most stressed so its expected.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Couldn't resist, ripped open cubes to look for roots & make sure nothing was moving, ugh, think I'm gonna prove myself wrong on Olivia's being better than clonex, got small roots or nubs on most of clonex vs only couple of Olivia's, I'll let experiment go til roots are popping thru or they die off.
The triple threat skunk 2 is a girl, only few days in & sprouting pistils, took3 more bottom branches off her & just stuck them in cup of water, let them slowly root but I'm for sure keeping this line, stinky as hell (not roadkill but still...) & have 9 more of those seeds left. Got some more seeds to start (moonshine haze, moonglow, & 1 havens blue dream auto), think I'll do that now actually. Need more room for new seeds so gonna throw a bunch of og kush branches in a cup of water & throw her in flower. Gotta watch that grafting video tonight & get my supplies for that, wanna get that started in next few days too, must cut down numbers, eek

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Happy Birthday! Blunts are one of my favorite pastimes and that birthday blunt looks delicious! I brought you some birthday tunes that remind me of being a kid riding back roads with blunts. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Happy Birthday! Blunts are one of my favorite pastimes and that birthday blunt looks delicious! I brought you some birthday tunes that remind me of being a kid riding back roads with blunts. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Thank you. Nice, lotta back roads in midwest & I've probably been on all of them lol. Driving & smoking always relaxes me (unless in rush hour hahaha)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Stuck some amnesia in a bong, 2 hits later & I'm high as fk, harsh still uncured but good high. Gotta go by a friends & snag cuts of skywalker og, got angry & gave them all away but now a month later I kinda like the weed lol. Gotta show him how to clone anyway so...

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Happy Birthday! I'm so inspired by your work. Here's wishing you deep satisfaction in everything you do.
💖🌹🌷💐🌼🌺🌸🎂🍾🥂
Thank you very much.
I'm actually almost done jacking around with all this new stuff, almost ready to settle down & do some stuff properly lol. I'll start new threads for ones I'm keeping. Gonna just coast for next few weeks until my personal life gets little more straightened out (job, living arrangements, relationship all a mess but fk it, I survive whatever life throws at me & usually laugh about it lol)

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Took some OG kush clones, gonna give her few days or week to recover then repot & off to flower. Seeds not germed yet, been 24 hrs jeez lol.
20200603 020123
20200603 020150

Gonna try giving the skunk that didnt like overdose light nute dose tomorrow, been just giving calmag water last week or so & she's turning yellow
20200603 020606

sour 91 #4 still doesnt look ready for more nutes yet
20200603 021413

20200603 021424

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Heading out to find promix, DE, & either sand or perlite (still deciding, I've used sand but I'd like to give perlite a try, just not sure if I want to this run) when I get up today. Got a lot of repotting to do in next few days, fma

Top Bottom