All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

WOW thats about all i can say! these are gonna be some big ladies. Im pretty excited to see what the sour d is gonna look like. How much do you think she will stretch?? this room is gonna produce some wicked smells outta her. :confused0054:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome update as usual brah! Can I get some more details on the UC6 such as nutrient mix, PPM's and pH? We are pretty close in veg schedules although I need to scrog mine soon... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

WOW thats about all i can say! these are gonna be some big ladies. Im pretty excited to see what the sour d is gonna look like. How much do you think she will stretch?? this room is gonna produce some wicked smells outta her. :confused0054:

The sour d in the soils didn't stretch much maybe 10 inches. They got salt lock as soon as I turned them so I am sure that slowed them some. But I am told that the Chem Dog Sour D's in the small uc are gonna stretch allot I will keep track of the stretch. Luckily for the smells I have a big ass filter hope its enough. It has a 10 inch can fan max on it

DSCN1118.JPG

Awesome update as usual brah! Can I get some more details on the UC6 such as nutrient mix, PPM's and pH? We are pretty close in veg schedules although I need to scrog mine soon... :cool

Sure thing

I am mixing

per gallon
gh flora 3 part 5 ml
b52 8ml
Diamond nectar 8 ml
mykos 1 tsp ( even though I think I killed my micros I had to use tap water once)
epson salt 1/2 tsp
cal mag 2 tsp ( was using 1 but showed calcium def)
diamond nectar 8 ml
bio root 1 tsp

age old sea kelp 1 tsp foliar spray every 1-2 weeks

I had them at 350- 400 ppm just raised them today to 600-625 ppm
water temp has been 62-68
ph has been 5.5 - 6.0 I had a little problem with my meter I ran out of calibration solution so I was off .03 for a few days didn't seem to hurt anything
I will be turning them this weekend if all goes well
This is my first time using the scrog method not even sure if I did it right I copied Clearwaters

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the details bud! Your girls look fantastic so far... Seems like the nutrient mix is working well... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Thx for the details bud! Your girls look fantastic so far... Seems like the nutrient mix is working well... :cool

They have been working great I have had a slight problem due to using tap water my r/o took a shit on me and I am to broke to buy a new one this second.
I have been letting the water set for a few days but I can still smell chlorine. Gonna hope for the best until I can fix it. I Turned the small room to flower today and raised the ppm to 625 did a half water change adding my flower mix.

First day of flower been in scrog for about 2 days now after talking to Clearwater and finding out how much stretch I have to look forward to I figured now is the time. I wish they were in the big Uc but I will take what I can get. Some of the leaves are fluting a bit from ph problems I had before I got more calibration solution my meter was off .05 but it didn't hurt much. Hope the dual 600's do them justice

DSCN12771.JPG

DSCN12762.JPG

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

This was these plants around Dec 25 th 4 days before I put them in the uc and big room hard to believe

DSCN0704.JPG

Here is another update all the plants have started bud production

The big room update 20 days in flower

Sour Diesel is first to start trichome production.This girl is in soil

DSCN13092.JPG

DSCN13062.JPG

DSCN12351.JPG

Canopy shot and side shots they are touching the side wall . Pumped the co2 up 1500 ppm I think besides a few plants that are a little smaller I think I hit my 40x40 goal

DSCN13362.JPG

DSCN13381.JPG

DSCN13372.JPG

Seem to have everything close to dialed in getting a few more pieces of equipment which should help allot. I am just glad its even going this well

Smaller Room : The scrog seem to have worked the screen is filling out nicely clipped the suckers tonight. Turned them 12/12 on 1/22 seem to be blowing up raised the co2 to 1200 ppm raised the nutrients to 800 ppm

DSCN1345.JPG

DSCN13481.JPG

DSCN13191.JPG

DSCN13181.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Cool update brah! Amazing how things have progressed in one month... So are the UC plants in the Xmas photo the small ones on the shelf to the right? :wondering

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

The big room : 23 days into flower and all are showing trichomes they look great. I will take pictures in a few days and post.
Small UC : 5 days into flower The scrog has filled in. They got foliar sprayed today. Raised the ppms to 700 . I had to add a dehumidifier the humidity was thru the roof

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Cool update brah! Amazing how things have progressed in one month... So are the UC plants in the Xmas photo the small ones on the shelf to the right? :wondering

The ones to the right are the csd's that are in the small uc. The GG in the 1 gallons are in the big uc and the soils are on the edge of the big room. I had to get rid of 10 of them because of space issues.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh I zoomed in and saw the rw cubes in the smart pots behind the soil plants... For a min I thought you transplanted from soil to UC... :thinking

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Ahh I zoomed in and saw the rw cubes in the smart pots behind the soil plants... For a min I thought you transplanted from soil to UC... :thinking

Transplanting from the cubes was easy. Knocked all the lose material off there was mostly just roots left when I was done. I wish I would have used all blocks the ones in soil are way smaller.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Pretty good light penetration Bubblehaze... Although that's just a teaser shot... Let's see the upper canopy in it's full glory... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Pretty good light penetration Bubblehaze... Although that's just a teaser shot... Let's see the upper canopy in it's full glory... :cool

Tonight my friend I tried last night but waited to long. I want to get some pictures before they go to sleep. Been sucker hunting the last few days almost filled a 30 gallon trash bag they are like cockroaches.
I thinned out the small uc last night it looks but naked I'm sure it will fill in the next couple of days. Not use to growing plants this big definitely allot to learn.

2DogWalker

Bubble,

Looking amazing man, you have me completely convinced this is the method for best production no Doubt bro! These plants are soo bushy unreal....

Im stoked to see how your scrog will work out in the smaller room, as I have height issues in my next plans (at least height issues when I think of UC's.....) like 7' max height of ceiling....

I'm thinking I can build my own pretty easy, definitely need to look more into designs etc and how much you can tweak to suit application. Thanks for all the great updates bro! Im hooked!

Good Karma to ya

2Dog

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

So here is an update : I am doing a full water change in the big room and I am doing a 2-3 hour flush right now of filtered water and then redoing the nutrients at 1350 ppm or 900 ppm depending on which meter I use. Water temps have been pretty study with some help been between 65-68 . They are 3 weeks and change into flower !

Some Sour D. soil shots all the soil are getting 6.3 ph and 1100 ppm

DSCN14601.JPG

DSCN1417.JPG

DSCN14141.JPG

Some shots of the GG in Groudan and root pots gets the same feeding as the UC

DSCN14642.JPG

DSCN14762.JPG

DSCN14682.JPG

The big uc taking the room over

DSCN14431.JPG

DSCN14312.JPG

DSCN14281.JPG

DSCN14121.JPG

DSCN14111.JPG

Small UC : Just finished its first week of flower since its under 600 hps I drastically cut more off the bottom. The temps keep steadily rising up. I take a 5 gallon bucket of solution out and let it sit in the cold garage over night and add it back in the morning works like a charm. The ppms were just raised from 650 to 800 doing a complete water change in a few days bringing up to 900 ppm The scrog worked alright I need more practice with it. Think they are gonna be sweet.They are all CSD.

DSCN14481.JPG

DSCN14552.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now that's what I'm talking about! Superb photos... Each update your focus and composition gets more refined... I can't wait to see these colas stacked with calyxes and frosted over with trichomes... :cool

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Now that's what I'm talking about! Superb photos... Each update your focus and composition gets more refined... I can't wait to see these colas stacked with calyxes and frosted over with trichomes... :cool

Thanks man all them pictures are taken in the dark so it took some getting used to. Think I have the camera dialed in. I wish I could see to focus in some of the micro shots but I am happy with the results. And they are starting to explode trimmed suckers all week and doesn't even look like I touched the big ones.

C

ClearWater

Yea those CSD's are gonna be massive man, prepare to tie up some nuggies! :)

Top Bottom