All or Nothing - First legal grow! And First UC grow 7,200 watt

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Yea those CSD's are gonna be massive man, prepare to tie up some nuggies! :)

I tried to make a homemade trellis the other night but failed I am gonna try again tomorrow with better materials. Thats why I cut so much off I figured when they are done stretching they will be way to tall for very many bottom branches. Thanks CW I think they are gonna smoke great. Man the leaves on that plant are huge as well.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Now batting BubbleHaze. He takes a few healthy practice swings and then digs himself in the batter's box. Folks he looks serious like he is ready for an "all or nothing" at bat. The pitch is coming fast towards home plate as BubbleHaze grips his bat and tucks his chin, he takes a might swing and a loud crack echoes off his bat. It's way back, way, way back, it's, it's outta here. HOMERUN BubbleHaze!

What a nice effort so far man. Looking really, really good.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Now batting BubbleHaze. He takes a few healthy practice swings and then digs himself in the batter's box. Folks he looks serious like he is ready for an "all or nothing" at bat. The pitch is coming fast towards home plate as BubbleHaze grips his bat and tucks his chin, he takes a might swing and a loud crack echoes off his bat. It's way back, way, way back, it's, it's outta here. HOMERUN BubbleHaze!

What a nice effort so far man. Looking really, really good.

Nice when you put it that way it sounds real interesting ! Thanks for stopping in !

Looking sexier as it progresses! Great Job brosef

Takes more attention and money then my wife its like I am cheating on her with an expensive hooker ! Thanks man

So here is a little update:
I took some pictures last night and noticed some yellowing at the tops of the tall colas. I raised the lights 4 inches today the most they can go in the shields and I am tying the buds to the side hoping to get them away from the glass. Some were as close as 10 inches. I managed to get that to 16 inches and I am getting another exhaust fan tomorrow to help.

Here is the pick not the best for an example but you can tell the top 12 inches of the plant has severe yellowing compared to the rest of the plant

DSCN14441.JPG

So I wanted to post what I think the problem was in case it will help someone. I originally thought it was a deficiency but it has everything it needs, So a wise man told me, :::; It was localized heat stress from being so close to the light and was effecting the uptake of nutrients to the top of the effected areas. The whole plant was not effected. I must add I am pushing them hard although my nutrients are not super high my co2 is 1500-2000 ppm. They didn't shoe signs of heat stress either that I could tell.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Very nice, love the room, love the plants, all that cheating on your wife with your expensive hooker is definetlly worth it lol Keep it up! Shits looks like its about to get crazy!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Very nice, love the room, love the plants, all that cheating on your wife with your expensive hooker is definetlly worth it lol Keep it up! Shits looks like its about to get crazy!

Hope its worth it its almost as much of a pain in the ass.
So since its -4 with a -32 wind chill my ductless ac stopped working again damn thing is a pain in my ass. I had to hook up air for from my garage with a cooling thermostat I had laying around. I am glad I had some extra equipment or I would be in trouble.
If anyone has any tips on preventing this next time I would appreciate it I am not an ac guy at all. The code reads f6 outdoor sensor failure and p4 outside air temp is to hot (which in my case I assume means its to cold). I wonder if I ran the heater at night would it help it has a defrost. Who knew where I came from a place where the ac would freeze from being to hot and now the complete opposite. Well I guess I will roll a joint and go sit out there till I get it dialed in a bit.

R

RMCG

Hope its worth it its almost as much of a pain in the ass.
So since its -4 with a -32 wind chill my ductless ac stopped working again damn thing is a pain in my ass. I had to hook up air for from my garage with a cooling thermostat I had laying around. I am glad I had some extra equipment or I would be in trouble.
If anyone has any tips on preventing this next time I would appreciate it I am not an ac guy at all. The code reads f6 outdoor sensor failure and p4 outside air temp is to hot (which in my case I assume means its to cold). I wonder if I ran the heater at night would it help it has a defrost. Who knew where I came from a place where the ac would freeze from being to hot and now the complete opposite. Well I guess I will roll a joint and go sit out there till I get it dialed in a bit.

Does your mini-split have the 'low ambient kit'? Basically it cycles to keep it warm and defrost every hour or something. I know DD was really pushing the Friedrich units because that was all he found to work in the frigid Canadian winters. Might just be SOL until it warms the HELL up. I moved AWAY from this weather, not TO it.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Does your mini-split have the 'low ambient kit'? Basically it cycles to keep it warm and defrost every hour or something. I know DD was really pushing the Friedrich units because that was all he found to work in the frigid Canadian winters. Might just be SOL until it warms the HELL up. I moved AWAY from this weather, not TO it.

I guess I just have to use outside air for when its below zero. Can't add that to my a/c because its an inverter they said an air conditioner won't last long using it in them temps anyway. Learn something new everyday. Thanks for the info man if it worked on my unit I would definitely try it . They have them at Grainger for $70. I guess they work on any normal or split unit ac thats not an inverter like mine. But they aren't recommended by the manufacture thats why they don't carry them for there units. To bad it stinks in there or I would leave it like it is its staying steady at 74 when it creeps to 76 my fan kicks on and blasts it back to 74. I am having to use my filter as an exhaust what a fiasco.

cardrack111

cardrack111

i'm havin some temp probs in one room, was fuckin -23 outside when i got up this morning. supposed to be the same 2nite.:evilgrin0040:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

i'm havin some temp probs in one room, was fuckin -23 outside when i got up this morning. supposed to be the same 2nite.:evilgrin0040:

I got it in check but messed up my whole plans today. Looks like I can run it Thursday again. Got lucky with the extra fan I had its working fine been 74.9-76.9 all day. Thanks for stoppin in!

B

bangbang24

Just read this from the beginning... Talk about a SOLID first run with the UC!

Congrats man, ladies look lovely... Can't wait to see them pack some weight and start getting curvy.

:rock

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Just read this from the beginning... Talk about a SOLID first run with the UC!

Congrats man, ladies look lovely... Can't wait to see them pack some weight and start getting curvy.

:rock

Thanks man ! Its not over yet and there have been some snags. They are just starting to get meat on there bones won't be long now.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey bubble from theose pics back there i would agree with your friend and say it looks like heat stress, but would agree with you as well and say it also looks like some nute burn,how are they doing now..did you ever raise the light or make any feed adjustments?

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

hey bubble from theose pics back there i would agree with your friend and say it looks like heat stress, but would agree with you as well and say it also looks like some nute burn,how are they doing now..did you ever raise the light or make any feed adjustments?

I raised the lights another 4-6 inches they are touching the ceiling pretty much. I also tied the tops that were close to the side as much as possible. They showed more signs of heat stress the next day as well. I have them straitened out now. I brought the ac down 5 degrees that won't happen again. I was trying to get them to uptake more co2 by having the room @ 79-80 so the tops that were close probably hit 90 at least. I raised the ppms in the big us up 200 ppm to 1450 ppm or 1.91 ec. I did a water change in both systems 2 days ago the little system is not as happy for some reason raised up the ppms in there to 1000 ppm gonna do a half water change tonight again and see if that helps maybe a foliar spray as well. Maybe the fresh water flush was hard on them last night.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i think your running your ppms a little high no? i think that jack and others i've seen were running them quite lower,i remember another guy at around 900ppms,and his plants were looking beautiful,i'm gonna go check some others and will holler back at ya

Top Bottom