All Things Nft

• Thread starter NFT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NFT

NFT

The much larger mothers milk on the left has had a big growth spurt over the last week or so
around 2 weeks left until harvest the colas are getting fatter now looks like she will yield well
the smell is mild from this plant a faint watermelon smell mixed with a light kush smell which always smells like vicks vaporub to me

the smaller mothers milk plant also has a mild smell similar to the first one, this plant looks a lot like the lavender from soma i grew both these plants have more than average resin but nothing crazy
i notice the big plant has resin that is much more sticky than normal very tacky on the fingers like glue

the mutant plant looks very low yielding it does not have too much resin below normal for this stage
it does have the strongest smell by far with a very obvious petrol pine smell oozing out of it

i have only kept a cutting from the biggest plant with little smell its not that exciting at the moment
but the buds do have larger than average calyx and they look quite firm she has more resin than kushxcheese
when mothers milk starts growing the buds look nothing like kushxcheese, but now the buds have formed into colas
its looking a fair bit like a similar cola structure although the individual buds are more rounded with slightly larger calyx
on the mothers milk, it looks like it will make some nice buds that are light green with large calyx and plenty of resin
hopefully the lack of much smell will not equate to a bland or little taste

9HAd9IWCgVNM8h6-pjJyI9cMMfbhCrdGFCIkDThw1vaxbDP1ustldSeN72W82bmdsvcuBhAOrldAp-98Pwo-4Q==

rw5IqlSLtzeh_0fRauNxNQhbm6WBROVIrPGi865rW3P3HwYaC2IlQUwCaRAGOEOQewmxrna9e_o_wkoDBG6E7Q==

eWuKEygo6vVoMe3jwY7T59cMMfbhCrdGFCIkDThw1vbjhiRcvm9ZEfLik9jrqQkEn9XSta5usfPozGp0lcNQyA==

peace

NFT

NFT

That drying bud looks amazing for 7 weeks.

It looks pretty white in places lots of resin good yield too from the biggest plant
she has had her main growth spurt over the last 10 days or so, put on a huge amount of growth in that time
compared to the weeks before
very little smell though, mild kush (vicks vapo) smell
i am not too worried about the smell myself, if it smells nice its a bonus
if it taste nice i will run it again, pretty sure the potency will be ok
the kush x cheese was pretty low on the smell too, this one is even less than that which is good for stealth
this one has much better resin though , the kush x cheese did not make white looking buds

peace

NFT

NFT

havent checked in here for a while bro, glad i did though. Mothers milk looks great, what are your thoughts?

Thanks mate, chopped them down a few days ago
i will most likely keep the bigger one for another run at some point, still have a clone of her and i have not thrown it away yet , not sure what to say about the potency not really smoked enough of it yet, its not lacking and its not blowing my mind either lol

been taking a few nugs here and there to test,
the bigger girl/ keeper pheno is light on smell but has a fairly strong hash/kush taste i like it, although i was expecting something more complex this taste like run of the mill afghan/hindu kush ,
it does have a nice appearance and big calyx plenty of resin for a good yielding plant

the medium size pheno is boring i do not like it
this one has the most resin but it taste of relatively nothing
hints of this and that but nothing scratching the surface
and it grew in a horrible shape too, i'm glad to see the back of this one

the runt/mutant pheno absolutely stinks of petrol with a hint of pine
taste of a sweet lemon type boiled sweet
it has the strongest flavor of the 3 but is not an overpowering taste
the least amount of resin yield and lung expansion the smoke is very light/smooth
the yield is ridiculously low

these pics are little nugs from the keeper pheno, been drying a few days , ill post some pics of the other phenos in a week or so when they all finished drying and i can have a proper smoke of them all
K7xioCw65lhP6xkVZ4M9-nogKb4Qnp49aob6S9zGYyAaygQW8ZYvSD9ojtQA0SRwzko2L2B4b8BFgvdJnKnxuw==

Iio-xbe643O0szNqzeE9wJ3JQJgKnjSNazKpIIxtnnJrpEE4YEzEnCWSnTbNykldk9oREB25Pfp48rscQOx-lw==

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsuDkD29fSA9gKdvuCW72H4P7N_V776-hOsPsklcvZueEa650obFJs8GLo0q9naTMMw%3D%3D
IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsu8GoJjX8p7gq8SJwBwHt9J3nV03zr7wDv_nxzrob1QlWn6PNW3YOWrVbje5YR5qEg%3D%3D

EKd76jH9kDh49budwV_2U__LXXJguUlS83assILEW4RrtPZ1PlVEdE4R7bPIBR_qO1XUKGT_tkZsZk7gTh2YtQ==

TUrNd6kCmyBwjSEWA5q0wQhbm6WBROVIrPGi865rW3PHM-FXzywg_MtyrBgPUivfPAGox0Jv_cH3giBWBRwChQ==

peace

NFT

NFT

Hey how are things going, do you have the amnesia haze going already?

no mate slight change of plan
i am going to put the jack o nesia on hold for a little while
i have 10 or so cuttings of mothers milk that i will run first once they root
i only kept one cutting originally i was going to flower it as a big mother type of thing and run the amnesia along side

but the mothers milk mother put out so many shoots for such a tiny plant it just seemed to make more sense to chop it all up into cuttings and get a whole room full of the kush in a quicker time than starting some seeds

i am quite keen on the flavor of this mothers milk pheno, i want to see how well it will yield from clone with
only a little bit of veg time flower at 6 inch or so, it might grow horrible like the kush x cheese but i am hoping if i top it
it will grow in a nice shape and not too lanky like a bean pole with lots of colas
the seed plant made 15 colas without topping and 8 oz they were not very fat but they were quite long

i will put a couple of the amnesia down with them, the hy-pro as i only have 5 fems of that one
i will save the jack o-nesia for the next run and give that the run of the room

i also had to pack the room away for a little while so i will have to set things back up again,
only a short delay, cuttings will be rooted in a week or so

peace

NFT

NFT

mothers milk clones on 12/12 for 1 day
i have some seedlings i have also started but not sure if ill have the room to fit them in might have to kill them off

was planing to run amnesia this time but could not turn down the opportunity to get a run of MM clones first
rather than spending time getting rid of males etc

i also managed to fuck up my labeling system so inadvertently one or two kush x cheese clones have found their way in the room i am hoping it is only 2 max leaving 8 MM clones
once i sort out which is which i can take a cutting from an identified mothers milk and keep it as the only mother that way i cant mix things up again lol

the amnesia will have to be postponed until next run , i do have one female seed maybe ill fit that in
i bought a new carbon filter the old one was so dirty it was severely reducing the flow of the extractor fan
although it was still removing the smell

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsg41Huv417D_qRUS8z1nnCbKzfHcKW_YIOFcUda5Ap9RS-epuN3urINwq6SkuakKoQ%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsuQm7y-lUDGpqm09-ruF-58LlusE_mSdnkqD9UTNjfR0dkFrRZqshYTHAcEjnqG0lA%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqssq9z_RnyZI5X_Gd6E0Tlni0jCAbg8F0OoSLHMYB2ykiwPQ8jY1VkcBA7WT20wE0Yw%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqshE-TewyhxpnXSSkGPm0Fqwq_XE211cYuQbHnS-WwTp9roMxB7t_RvsmfOP8XqQAzA%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsrp3wU10063alHEBU0m_RxXopVrJiK-n6IcKgoBFtTQMy4Nxv_ocJtmXlMDyFlCIig%3D%3D

peace

Last edited:
NFT

NFT

Mothers milk @ 3 weeks 12/12
some stats on the grow
10 clones in 4 x NFT gt205 (20 liter x 4)
3 x 600w HPS plants 12-14 inches from bulbs
380 watts used for air circulation / extraction
area 30 square feet / 2.78 m2
Temps 70-80f lights off/on humidity 50-60
250ml of A+B used in each 20 liter res so far added in 30ml steps
EC fluctuating from 1.0 to 1.5
topping up 20 liters of water per day (5 liters of water per day used by each 20 liter res)
plants just under 4ft tall
6 weeks to go
@ 50 oz the yield will be 500g per square meter, i am hoping to get something around that

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsnNiap4_zc1kpxy4BkggUOAxy7lQ3MC4H5BuuAiYEuP9yYPvVNPl8asz1YEB4pwqIQ%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsiR9QCJab-goXSh65nV8hcdh5JftxsPUSHZxAMu5dk1DSTCgPCxbcGK_0704fB6qKw%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsu8WF7VPK311HWtSrQ1P3yRgiUuzrCwgz50JFSGvNAsHri-BRyJgH160T9N7srNEtA%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsqx01ejTo2zz_pu4dSFI689W2T4mQiwabDeccLx1zcz4j8YlEQEVyqsTFLFP7_v_Pg%3D%3D
IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsg7P3EWZV9g-qsN2QLcaN0OnnwcDRWC9WV4tZjF_GmeLO3XOozAn7cuTWhjrXEZieA%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9Uqsvs0j_DV0xzo9ACe1BMiVJGInj2ojFM-t4flIN-hA6hqkRRguUSwt6S5QvZjxAzVgQ%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsoJO0xDJfAPLtsSoi_J5Zyk_ucY9PV755MOL7wVncQkwljLUILG0PefbYeV5Tffq_g%3D%3D

peace

NFT

NFT

Really nice.

I've never grown indoor,
but I'm about gettin too old to tend my backyard garden anymore;
I've been trying to learn-by-osmosis from Sativied, Og Gong, You;
and other interesting threads and folks I happen to run across--
Cannapa's doin' some of this NFT stuff with Loompa gear...

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/nft-gutter-grow-and-loompas-gear.64990/

Thanks mate , i have never seriously grown outdoor just the odd plant in the back garden to see what happens
we do not really have the climate here in the UK for it, and i do not want to grow autos
the option to try it more seriously during the summer with some kind of auto dark greenhouse would be interesting

i think NFT does have some advantages its very simple and works well for high yields
i never have any issues with the system, simplicity is something that appeals to me
apart from the occasional human error everything runs smoothly

i have been experimenting recently with nutes to get things as simple as possible
i do not want to rely on meters, i think this is bad as i have burnt plants by raising them to a Ec that they should of been able to handle (1.3) they were already green on 0.8

i have learned to leave the plants alone when they are fully green, or to pay more attention to the plants than what meters are telling me, i had been using the same Ec meter for about 7 years it was giving me some wacky reading too so i bought another one recently

the plants can sit at whatever Ec they are on for two weeks before they need more nutes, if they are already fully green and lush

previously i have maintained the Ec at a constant 2.0 by topping up with nutes up to 3 times per week
or almost with every top up of water, this does not produce any more yield

lucky for me the water supply here is very good for plants so ph is not an issue
i do not measure ph i can estimate the ph by the Ec as long as it is somewhere between 5.5 and 7 the plants grow fine
the nutes are slightly acidic at an ec of 1.5 the ph will be around 6.5

spreader mat in the trays helps if the tray is flat as it spreads out the water across the whole surface of the tray
if you run water down the center of a flat tray it will form a narrow puddle in the middle of the tray

these trays work very well to spread out the water thinly and evenly because of the embedded pattern
in the trays forces the water the fill out all over the surface before it runs down to the bottom and res below
spreader mat will keep the roots moist enough for 3 days if the pumps fail

making one of these systems is very easy
a flat tray can be used but i would recommend using spreader mat with a flat tray and or delivering the water/nutes from multiple points 2 or 3 should be enough rather than just one hose in the center of the tray
using multiple outlets to deliver the nutes will spread the water out evenly as it runs down the tray

peace

NFT

NFT

$7500 for a 600w professional* led light or $207 a month on finance LOL

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqsjmaEh8cmDOz-lgiN2UlfoSNcxOaen-xqsjocdbRFv64LW43dym9RfVQ0yLJ5ltTiA%3D%3D

IrE1rn0vIXyxEL3yj9UqskYe8fMK4KUUy3bXKo9i9Q_Vm7GrWaA6m8luAxOHdHebT8uZd4S2vjH3mbXWI4IKAA%3D%3D

Last edited:
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
What the....

Free 6' ethernet cable though :D

Reactions: NFT
NFT

NFT

What the....

Free 6' ethernet cable though :D

They have a cannabis specific version (LX601C) and also a wifi option, no built in netflix app as of yet lol

ELECTRICAL Typical power consumption: 10W to 420 W
Operating voltage: 85-264VAC, 50/60Hz
CONTROL » Built-in WiFi and/or Ethernet » HTTP web interface for simple management » RJ 45, 10/100Mbit IPv4 Ethernet » DHCP for IP address management »
32-bit microprocessor (80MHz) »
Status LED for power/system status indication » Dimming: 0–100%
HOUSING Powder coated, zink treated sheet metal and durable ABS Plastic
LIFETIME 50 000 hours (at ambient temperature of 25 °C rated life to 70% of initial photon flux) WARRANTY 3 years PHYSICAL Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs) Dimensions: 425 mm × 219 mm × 199 mm 16.7” × 8.6” × 7.8”
Temperature: Operating: -0–40°C (32–104°F) Storage: -20–70°C (-4–158°F)
COOLING Active, variable speed cooling. Fan rated to 70,000 hrs at 40 °C, 60% humidity, 90%
CL CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE MET (USA & Canada; pending),CE, REACH compliant, RoHS compliant, IP24 (LED card rated to IP54) PACKAGE CONTENTS » Heliospectra RX30 Series light system » V-hook mounting hardware » 2m (6’) power cord » 2m (6’) Ethernet cable » Quick installation guide Phone: +46 31 40 67 10 Fax: +46 31 83 37 82

[email protected] [email protected] www.heliospectra.com Heliospectra AB Box 5401 SE-402 29 Göteborg Sweden

Top Bottom