Allen Park equipment/plant seizure

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

Some bull shit right here.

The decision of Wayne County prosecutors.

M

MIway

they really could'v been pricks about this one... locked him up & charged. bet damn sure that would'v happened in oakco. hope he at least had a lock on the back fence... something he can argue...???

C

cheech

I'm just bummed I've gotta put locks on my bedroom doors and then install a third going into the basement. Figured my house met the locked/secured/enclosed area requirement.

Also worried that the Wayne County prosecutor would have simply found some other bull shit reason to still his shit if his immediate grow area was locked. They should issue a list of how to be in compliance.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I'm just bummed I've gotta put locks on my bedroom doors and then install a third going into the basement. Figured my house met the locked/secured/enclosed area requirement.

Also worried that the Wayne County prosecutor would have simply found some other bull shit reason to still his shit if his immediate grow area was locked. They should issue a list of how to be in compliance.

i agree!!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Remember, they're from the Government and they're here to HELP you!

If you give up all your freedom, these are the people who will make sure you remain safe.

Ben Franklin said it best; those who would give up their rights in exchange for security will get- and deserve- neither.

Top Bottom