ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

• Thread starter Seasonedselections
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

MY NAME IS...seasonedselections. I’ve been growing for about 5 years, indoor mostly. Stoked to find this community and hope I can bring something to it. Throwing in a pic of one of my current girls, Zkittalicious bred by Exotic Seed at week 4 of flower.

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

welcome. She's a beauty'! I'm a first time grower, longtime burner. There are more newbs here than pros, looking forward to reading your posts!

Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

welcome. She's a beauty'! I'm a first time grower, longtime burner. There are more newbs here than pros, looking forward to reading your posts.
Thanks man. I’m hoping the community is a bit more diverse than some of the Reddit threads I’ve lurked. I can’t even participate over there, every community has come to a conclusion on the “correct” way to grow and anyone not following their procedure is downvoted and scolded.

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

I don't know there is a right way. You must completely controlled. I am trying to grow organic as I understand there is less disease risk. Therefore trying to figure out what is the best organic method. I am trying different methods 3 outdoor 1 indoor. Call me I miss your ass. For a quadriplegic I try to raise the bar with everything I do.

Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

Looking forward to learning from you, if you don't mind.
New grower here. I need/ want/welcome all the "help" I can get !!!!!
I’m not gonna act like I’m a great person to learn from. I’m still learning as much as anyone else. I’m open to share any knowledge I have though!