ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

• Thread starter Seasonedselections
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

MY NAME IS...seasonedselections. I’ve been growing for about 5 years, indoor mostly. Stoked to find this community and hope I can bring something to it. Throwing in a pic of one of my current girls, Zkittalicious bred by Exotic Seed at week 4 of flower.

Allow me to introduce myself
CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

welcome. She's a beauty'! I'm a first time grower, longtime burner. There are more newbs here than pros, looking forward to reading your posts!

Seasonedselections

Seasonedselections

welcome. She's a beauty'! I'm a first time grower, longtime burner. There are more newbs here than pros, looking forward to reading your posts.
Thanks man. I’m hoping the community is a bit more diverse than some of the Reddit threads I’ve lurked. I can’t even participate over there, every community has come to a conclusion on the “correct” way to grow and anyone not following their procedure is downvoted and scolded.

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

I don't know there is a right way. You must completely controlled. I am trying to grow organic as I understand there is less disease risk. Therefore trying to figure out what is the best organic method. I am trying different methods 3 outdoor 1 indoor. Call me I miss your ass. For a quadriplegic I try to raise the bar with everything I do.

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

If we share and communicate in an open respectful manner, everyone on the site will have an opportunity to greatly benefit.
The collective knowledge is immensely powerful. The smallest morsel of experience can have a tremendous influence on the whole community- every voice matters.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I don't know there is a right way. You must completely controlled. I am trying to grow organic as I understand there is less disease risk. Therefore trying to figure out what is the best organic method. I am trying different methods 3 outdoor 1 indoor. Call me I miss your ass. For a quadriplegic I try to raise the bar with everything I do.
I am an Organic Living Soil grower. What setup do you have?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

MY NAME IS...seasonedselections. I’ve been growing for about 5 years, indoor mostly. Stoked to find this community and hope I can bring something to it. Throwing in a pic of one of my current girls, Zkittalicious bred by Exotic Seed at week 4 of flower.
Welcome to The Farm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom