Almost Time To Chop My Dosidos Down

• Thread starter iloveketchup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Your plant looks heat stressed. Have you considered using a shade cloth? If the heat stress is addressed, your buds should fatten up faster.

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

Yeah weather is supper unpredictable this summer . Heat waves over 100 * for weeks. My tomato plants droop in direct heat. So it can't be to great on ganja. I've been trying strains that are good for outdoor like 98 Bubba. My og was a clone put out June 15th. Went straight into flower . Super healthy though and nice fat buds. The smell is incredible the kelp fish and other things in the organic mixture help bring that out in OG specifically.

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Your plant looks heat stressed. Have you considered using a shade cloth? If the heat stress is addressed, your buds should fatten up faster.
It is dude :/ It has been up in the 100's for a while now but it's cooling down finally

iloveketchup

iloveketchup

Yeah weather is supper unpredictable this summer . Heat waves over 100 * for weeks. My tomato plants droop in direct heat. So it can't be to great on ganja. I've been trying strains that are good for outdoor like 98 Bubba. My og was a clone put out June 15th. Went straight into flower . Super healthy though and nice fat buds. The smell is incredible the kelp fish and other things in the organic mixture help bring that out in OG specifically.
Seriously. I live in the riverside area and the heat is freaking terrible

themagicwthn

themagicwthn

DNA Whitewalker kush . Outdoor. Full sun. No sprays or chems.

20170912 134802 1 1
20170908 161202 1
20170912 134211 1
20170908 161110 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom