Aloe Juice And Coconut Water

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AMAUULU

AMAUULU

Yes. This is my first post EVER. Been watching from afar. Thanks to all of you, I have picked up a ton of knowledge and insight. So, its only right, I give back. This two in one formula is all organic and simplifies things. Hope it helps!

The recommended recipe for a solution of Coconut Water & Aloe Vera Juice calls for 1/4 Cup (US) Cococonut Water and 1/4 Cup (US) Aloe Vera Juice mixed into 1 Gallon (US) (no chlorine and no chloramine) water for presoaking seeds.

Hoppie

Hoppie

ideal you want fresh. get the young coconuts at one of those markets if you can, the green ones not the brown ones. and aloe grows like crazy to have available for garden use.

but if you cant do either i recommend the powders. they are shelf stable for much longer than the juice. ingredients to die for i think has the coco. and aloe powder at build soil. they both are at build soil but i like to support ingredients as well.

1/4tsp per gallon of powder once a week for both coco and alo, and i put in some agsil as well. then two days later water with ful power.

much easier than buying pallets of bottles that go stale in 7 days of opening.
all coconuts are green on the outside...lol the "brown coconuts" are the seed inside... the milk is inside the seed.

Top Bottom