Along the path....

• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaH

SaH

I recently start some Ortega crosses from FOE20.

Yellow is "the White" x Ortega aka White Blanco
Blue is NorCalGoo x Ortega
3xBM X Ortega aka MexiMoonshine

S_a_H

Along the path

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Sweet, hope your grow goes well !! What are the lights and nutes you useing on them ?? Going for indoor or a outdoor tree run ??

Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

Well right now they are under a T5 light and then when ready to bloom indoor under 2000w in smartpots with some AN nutes. But so much can change from now until then.

S_a_H

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
rockum out S_a_H....just to cover it...its "Ortega Blanco"...not WhiteBlanco..as that would mean..white white..heh...OrtegaBlanco is meh "White Taco"...;)
so really yor running both the Blue and White Taco's...and the 1st to do so my man!...
interesting for me to see the NCGoo hyb be the darkest seedling...I would of bet ot would of been 3xBM to show N sensitivity...Im not sayin nuttin but how the seedling is slightly darker...but In my case I dont feel ppl think they can learn much from a seedling..where I learn every lil step a plant makes..
My input for ya bro...go easy on N and P on the 3xBM hyb..
the NCGoo can take N bro..like a ton of it..dont be shy but wait till the lowers start to ask for food..then nail her..but also on NCGoo sont impose P to soon..wait till least wk 4!..trust me on that...I personally wait till 35 days on NCGoo to impose a nice dose of P-K..
the OrtBlanco..Im guessin will run allot like the White..but a lil faster..a lil easier..
stoked for ya man as i truly feel all 3 will impress in their own very distinct ways...
keep rollin
FOE20

SaH

SaH

You know I don't know where I came up with that White Blanco... ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
S, what do you use the toothpicks for? Is it a marking system?

Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

They are getting some fat leafs....

First two are the MexiMoonshine next is Ortega Blanco and lastly is the NorCalGoo x Ortega.

MexiMoonshine
MexiMoonshine 2
Ortega Blanco
NGC x Ortega

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whoa... what is up with seedling #2? Is that a seedling, or a clone? All the others are moving along the path quite nicely.

SaH

SaH

Seedling.

That is from the Blue Moonshine side of the cross the standard cabbage mutant from DJ Short.

Top Bottom