Along the path....

• Thread starter SaH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaH

SaH

This is the MexiMoonshine from post #18 has sexed and you know how it is when you usually start with seeds the biggest and best looking is almost always a male but this time it is a female and I expect a nice yield from this one.

S_a_H

SaH

SaH

Actually both ended up females. I found the other when I was starting to transplant them either female and get transplanted or male and get tossed.

On a side note the Ortega Blanco spewed major amounts of aroma at me when I started cutting off the bottom couple node and fan leafs it was very spicy like an Ortega is suppose to be. I think FOE20 found the Ortega but yes still need to flower them and see. They all go into flower on May 5th when I harvest my Green Crack and put them in 12/12.

Veg

F

fuzzy

Nice job S!I was just wondering what you start your seedlings out in(soil mix)?Keep up the great work,peace,fuzzy

Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

I used to germ in papertowels because I like to see that it has cracked and tail but found I ended up screwing with some when the shell and in casing would not come off and as it grew closer to the light it that casing would dry out and be a bitch trying to get them off.

So I germ in what my grandma taught me to and that is in peat pellets. I swell them up with distilled water and then squeeze it out and then resoak pop in my seed cover Tupperware container and then on the heat mat.

I really learned my growing skills all on autoflowers with starting seeds so I have a pretty great record at germing but my cloning skills are disgusting.

But in the end after sprouting in the peat and red cup it with some Black Gold Organic ORMI approved soil mix ( orange label ).

But once I transplant into final pots it is a 50-50 mix with the above soil mix and Black Gold's Water Holding Mix ( Its coco ) and also stamped approved ORMI ( purple label ).

The Great thing is that these bagged soils can be found at your local grocery store. Depot, lowes, wally world do not carry it try Ace, true Value, Fred Meyer, QFC for only like $11-$12 instead of FoxFarm Happy Frog's $20 average for 2cf.

Sorry to ramble I ate some canna cookie bar two hours ago and I am rambling...goodnight

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The appearance of the media around the base of the plant looks like you use a soil-blocking method. These ladies are looking absolutely gorgeous! I wish we had smell-i-net.

Reactions: SaH
SaH

SaH

Its getting a bit cramped in the veg and I noticed fan leafs on the bottoms starting to die off due to lack of light.

But they are a week away from 12/12.
Veg room

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Sah -

Things are looking real nice.

What kind of bulbs are you running in the domed reflectors? Looks bright.

SaH

SaH

Those are 65w CFL bulbs that have their own built in starter. You can get them at Lowes or Home Depot but not in the bulb aisle but over in the electrical department by the exterior security lights for about $16-$17 and the domes are in also in electrical by the power cords not the small one but the large or the bulb won't be able to screw in.

Top Bottom