Altimood's Topsy Turvey Grow Show

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altimood

altimood

You just can't have too much fun. I've had this thing laying around for months and I've always wondered what would happen if you flowered a plant in one of these. I stuffed it with coco and stuck an A-train clone in it. This particular pheno is a heavy yielder. Its already bending upright and looking all confused. I have this thing hanging between 2 1000 watt metal halides so here it is: THE TOPSY TURVEY GROW:rock. Maybe I should hang some blinky lights on it...
DSC000393.JPG

F

FromGROtoFLO

haha, always wondered myself. Going to watch this one for sure.

B

bckwht

finally!

i knew i wasnt the only one who had thought of this...i kicked the idea around a couple summers ago but never got to it..best of luck i cant wait to see what happens

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lol you beat me to it

i thought I was the only one thinking about it to

good luck bro how long did you veg her for?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Great setup! I think this is going to be really interesting to watch, so I'll be here for the show! Good luck and I hope we see something revolutionary here!

-Meeks

altimood

altimood

lol you beat me to it

i thought I was the only one thinking about it to

good luck bro how long did you veg her for?

Just got her in this contraption and I think I'll veg her for at least a couple weeks to see how she grows.:smiley_joint:

Hey nMeeks! I've been reading some of you stuff and you'll appreciate some of my tie up training methods I have in store for this gal! Thanks for stopping in guys!:itwasntme

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Finally! What up altimood? I think almost every bud grower has thought of this at some point. I did. Good to see someone actually giving it a try. GL with it.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Commented on this pic in the gallery too, but, FUCK YEAH BRO! I have wanted to do this for soooo long, cant wait to see the result. This is a definite "must subscribe" Thread. Good work dudie! Laters!

altimood

altimood

:anim_30:

Im in!
Brought to you in HD ALTIVISION:winking0067:

It had to be done farmers. Picture the clothes line in the backyard in August...

The possibilities are endless. Now I just hope I don't F it up!:surprised

HELLZ YEAH! TURVYIN' IT UP!!! LOL!!:party0044:

waayne

waayne

Now that's what I'm talking about :rock

I'd definitely go with the blinky lights to help max out your yield..........:nod

altimood

altimood

Alright guys and gals, due to the enthusiasm and support we have decided to step things up a notch. Today we're introducing the Topsy Turvy Hot Pepper Planter, as seen on TV, featuring: that's right!, EIGHT plant sites. We will be throwing some not so desirable bubblegum phenos in for the run on this model. One thing we're loving on these units is the swivel feature at the top so you can spin the whole planter 360 degrees. Awesome.
DSC000492.JPG

dankworth

dankworth

That is so gangster. I commend you on your fine work sir. Those things are really heavy when filled with soil and saturated with water. I will be watching this one.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fuck yeah man! Do it to it! That's killer, should be fun to watch. Good shit brother! Peace! MOTIV

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I definitely want to see how this turns out. This past season I thought I would be funny and did one plant in a Spongebob Chea Pet and got right around a pound. It was just supposed to be a joke... Good luck!

-nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom