Altimood's Topsy Turvey Grow Show

• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

So how do u water? Is the very top of the unit open and water drains thru?

altimood

altimood

Top shot for SSHZ
DSC000513.JPG

You could easily outfit a drip line:sun

The hot pepper unit is actually 7 sites, not 8
DSC000503.JPG

And now we veg for a bit...

DSC000521.JPG

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I definitely want to see how this turns out. This past season I thought I would be funny and did one plant in a Spongebob Chea Pet and got right around a pound. It was just supposed to be a joke... Good luck!

-nugzz

Lol, that's FUCKING awesome. So is the spongebob in normal rotation now? :sign0065:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Top shot for SSHZ
DSC000513.JPG

You could easily outfit a drip line:sun

The hot pepper unit is actually 7 sites, not 8
DSC000503.JPG

And now we veg for a bit...

DSC000521.JPG

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Damn I want that Veg room. That's soo killer, did you do coco or soil? I assume coco, but.....

S

SofaKingHigh

Looks like an impulse buy while cruising through the Wal-Mart nursery center.

N

Norcaldank

Hey!
great idea brother I hope all the best for you
looks like something is getting added to my shopping list today

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Lol, that's FUCKING awesome. So is the spongebob in normal rotation now? :sign0065:

Sadly enough, I had to break the bottom off of the Chea Pet to get the roots to grow into the ground and the end result was a trunk that was six inches around at the base, so Spongebob broke in half. I found another one at a Goodwill and thought about it, but then I had a friend give me a Christmas Tree Chea with a star and everything lol. Who the fuck buys those?! I think Chea is one of the few things I somehow do not have a green thumb for, so I just choose to grow actual plants from them... This topsy turvey thing is cracking me up. I think I am going to start using only topsy turvey systems.

-nugzz

Botanikos

Botanikos

Are your lights on your ceiling or floor? One would think that it would work with gravity opposed to against it. Then if you wanted to really get it cranking dangle lights around it to insure premium coverage. my $.02

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
:passingjoint:Right on Altimood. Im sub'd ....

Top Bottom