Always the same issue

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

That crack is groovy tho maaannn. Its all like... Yo, we're only human and being imperfect is perfectly perfect. Heavy

DR.GT

DR.GT

As far as running my barrel to control my system I always make it what it needs to be to balance and maintain my system varies week to week but in peak weeks it's 200 ppm or so more then system. I run barrel a week ahead on chart..I get it so my barrel is adding back slightly higher then the plants need so ppm rise 10 ppm a day so it's at following weeks schedule by weeks end so when I flush it's no more then 10- 20 ppm higher then system was before change out. Hope I explained that in an understandable way.

And I said it mixes uneven if your adding nutes one by one it takes a good amount of time for all to circulate and catch up for balance profile.. Thats a good reason why wave said larger pump for faster mixing and better for keeping all buckets eqaul. Makes perfect sense...

I never said what u r doing don't work so don't get so defensive.. I did say many ways to skin a cat didn't I.. I just prefer keeping it clean and steady..

Don't slack on that crack..

Wavegem

Wavegem

Not to mix faster or equal buckets. Bigger water pump means more O2. Nutrients are more efficient. I peaked at 450 ppm following current culture schedule just way diluted. 3 lb Tree max 450 ppm

Sfv og kush x super silver haze

Last edited:
F

FooDoo

@DR.GT I don't get defensive.

Pictures speak louder than words. You make up complete nonsense about hot nutes burn roots which has never been mentioned or ever documented on any growing site or book.

I'm not just gonna tell someone they are full of it, I'd rather show em.

How are you supposed to have any credibility when you say things like that and can't back them up with a single shred of proof

yukon369

yukon369

I only say this because plants are extremely sensitive when more O2 is in the system. also ph up and down is what I am mainly referring too. increasing your water pump so your turnover rates are around 15 times an hour will drastically increase nutrient efficiency
So what your saying is that I can use less nutrients when the return pump is upgraded or is it just how well the plants uptake?? My system came with a 1200 gph I want to go up to 2400 gph.

Wavegem

Wavegem

So what your saying is that I can use less nutrients when the return pump is upgraded or is it just how well the plants uptake?? My system came with a 1200 gph I want to go up to 2400 gph.

Yes as my situation forced me to do so. My thinking is that your oxygenated epicenter is going faster to each bucket therefore more oxygen. You don't want it rough with the roots because of damage so make your epi turbulent. I used 150 ppm on the 500 scale just a and b nothing else. I peaked for one weak at 450 ppm at week 8 or so.. always feed less I found is best.

yukon369

yukon369

Yes as my situation forced me to do so. My thinking is that your oxygenated epicenter is going faster to each bucket therefore more oxygen. You don't want it rough with the roots because of damage so make your epi turbulent. I used 150 ppm on the 500 scale just a and b nothing else. I peaked for one weak at 450 ppm at week 8 or so.. always feed less I found is best.
Sweet thanks for the info!!! I'm going to try it. What do you mean by making the Epi turbulent? and how would i do it?

Top Bottom