am I getting close to harvest?

• Thread starter buzzedplumber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buzzedplumber

buzzedplumber

i am wondering if i am getting ready for harvest yet. i am a first time grower. i have a dwc hydroponic setup. she looks really good and smells even better. my untrained eyes are not certain. also when to flush the plant. i am using hydroponic research veg+bloom as well as shine. i am supplementing with cal mag as well. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
D438BCDF 4E8E 4733 A28A F1DADB339040
CB51F419 B478 4791 9590 DC705F428431

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're easily a couple of weeks away, or more.

See the white stigmas that are starting to turn red? They'll all be red when it's ready. Then you can look at trichs to "fine tune" your harvest time.

buzzedplumber

buzzedplumber

i thought so, thanks man. I'm getting a magnifying glass to have a closer look. anything I should be looking for under magnification?

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Yes I wait until they turn red and start to recede back into the calyx, then Ill check trichs. Probably 2-3 weeks atleast left to go

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You have a bit to go, ignore your pistils and concentrate on your trichome, when I see about 20% amber I will flush out with cold tap water this will help turn pistils, at that point I chop in 7 to 10 days, cold not ice water will turn pistils and not hurt plant, give at least 2 doses once when you flush out and 5 days later and chop at day 10 from flush.

Top Bottom