Am I the only one smoking joints at the farm?

• Thread starter uwg13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

I'm jumping in late but I'm a firm believer in rolling bats. Its like ice water. Sometimes theres just nothing better!!

T

Titoon_29

Me too, i love smoking joints !!! still i enjoy a pipe from time to time, especially for hash...

i also own a volcano vaporizer, which i use a lot too, i found it a little less enjoyable, but the high is way stronger....

D

Dr Herbal

spilff all they way with me got a few pipes but all taste like shite n aint gonna spend £200 on one got better things to buy like more seeds :D
peace farmers :)

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
joints for me.. i have all devices for eye candy for friends when they come by but it's nothing like a joint..

G

guerilla family

I stay smoking joints and blunts.. Nah man, your not the ONLY one..

:smiley_joint:GFam

B

Beeronymous

oh my freaking god.that joint is fucking HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BigDaddyc9

I always smoke out of an old metal Pot pipe that I bought many moons ago.It is the kind you see little old ladies out in Cali on the Evening News smoking.I have tried vaping and unless its full melt hash it doesnt work for me.I like to burn doobs at concerts and out fishing though.I get ripped on bong hits but its too much work when its just me..Peace and One Love BigD

S

smoketilluchoke

big joint

LOL

it had 21 grams, a mix of dna genetics strains

shit was burnin for about 2 hours lol

S

StonedOwl

Gotta love those long burners. Have you ever tried putting a strip of honey on a blunt? It makes it burn forever man, and it tastes fantastic.

H

HazemannHå

I found a MAPS study and apparently joints have the best tar to thc ratio testing against 7 other devices including bongs and vapes.

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v06n3/06359mj1.html#6

I wasn't really surprised at the results. I always remembered hearing when i was younger that bongs "filter" out some thc.

This study is garbage, imo.

This disturbingly poor ratio may be explained by the low potency of the NIDA-supplied marijuana used in the study, which was around 2.3%.

Would smoking pot ~10 times stronger yield the same lousy results?

The least bad waterpipe, the bong, produced 30% more tar per cannabinoids than the unfiltered joint.

So with the shitty NIDA weed 30% of the THC is lost. Is this number about the same with potent weed? With multiple hits through the same water? With different watertemps?

G

GeneralRab

Joints are good, blunts are better, if i could afford one i would get the volcano vapourizer!!

R

rashweed

i smoke out of just about everything but my personal all time fav is joints. my friends try and pitch that filter crap to me all the time but as long as i supply the bud i choose lol

M

Monkey

If I had lots o nugs I would prolly only puff joints and hash outta my hash pipe.. or figure a way to get the hash into a joint. again that is if I had tons o nugs! which I dont so I cant and I smoke outta my 2 footer....gotta love glass!:animbong:

Loaded Monkey:animal0057:

A

azmatis

:bong-hits:ill take it any way it comes, im a pig that way
i use a molecule pipe alot it has 8 little ball chambers on it .az

S

sweetbush

I like joints when with a group of friends...alot easier to pass or hide plus they seem to taste better longer than smoking a bowl, course alot of my friends have pipes caked with resin because they think a resined up pipe is some how good.

SB

G

guanoman

Fresh organics,large elements paper,and a cold coke is the way to go

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I mess with pipes bongs and vaporizers but I mainly smoke jonts, I been using "Raw" papers for the last 2-3 years before that "Smoking blues" and before that "Rizzla"....

sun

sun

i like to smoke joints sometimes nothing else has that unique pull like a joint does ....my vaporizer works great but it seams like something is missing from the high so i follow it with a joint.& with trim if im not making oil or dry sift joints are the only way to go :smiley_joint:

R

rtmc140

yeah the Clubs are nice (S.M. Modiano) and I really like the Roor paps they are ultra thin and it's a natural gum. The main thing is grinding the herb up for it to burn properly. You can't have big chunks and expect the thing to burn right. Also a paper tip helps it from getting clogged at the end and saves herb. Gorrillagrower, I wasn't directing any of the other tips to you. I'm sure you have it down if you're smoking with S.M. Modianos

Top Bottom