AM20 5,400w Tent Pimpin'

• Thread starter NugNation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NugNation

Dope! What kind of tents are you running? I'm in love with the scret jardins. They just released new 2011 DarkRoom II's that are supposed to be stronger, more light tight and a few other things. Can't wait to get my hands on some!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Slick setup and bud shots NugNation! :sign0005:

N

NugNation

Thanks mang! Luckily I've got an old(ish) slr layin around from my days as a photographer for my school newspaper. The only times I've used it since I graduated were when I traveled to Africa and for nug shots. Once I get my 70-200 lens back I'll bust out the tri-pod and try to get some real interesting stuff.

R

Rednick

My beloved #3 went full blown hermie at about 6 weeks. I've plucked a few full male flowers from the top of the buds and have been keeping close eye on her. I'm BUMMED, this was my favorite of the bunch, smells unbelievable and has the biggest buds no doubt. I'm still gonna give #3 another shot cause I'm hoping it may have been something I did. I've heard sometimes the mother plant will herm and the clones from her will not.....worth a shot.

Yer fuck'd.
Sorry, but you might as well cull that bitch now. Genetic instability, don't chance it with the wrest of other crops. That is just how it goes with Subcool's shit.
Sometimes diversity don't work out, a bitch, but da truuf!

You could S1 the bitch if it is THAT special. But you are better off buying another 10 pack and seperating more phenos. Less work.

Camdawg

Camdawg

i just read this whole thread while at work and was drooling(not cool in a restutant) i almost cried when i got near the end bike stolen and nanners fuck...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Kick ass tent show bro! Those girls look healthy. Come by my tga grow. I will have up some new pics 2day. Week 6 of flower! Keep us posted on these bitches.

N

NugNation

Yer fuck'd.
Sorry, but you might as well cull that bitch now. Genetic instability, don't chance it with the wrest of other crops. That is just how it goes with Subcool's shit.
Sometimes diversity don't work out, a bitch, but da truuf!

You could S1 the bitch if it is THAT special. But you are better off buying another 10 pack and seperating more phenos. Less work.

The ones that hermed were chemjones from connoisseur genetics, not from TGA/Subcool. I brought it up in their forum and Connoisseur420 said that the casey tends to spit out a few nanners but none have resulted in any seeds forming. I've been pretty diligent about pickin everything off and there are only 2 other ISS that are about 3 weeks from chop. I have a feeling that my atmosphere might have to do with it, the temps in my tent get up to 85 sometimes. I know when I was out of town they got up near 90 so i'm definitely gonna give her another go. Doesn't look like any of them even pollinated themselves.

i just read this whole thread while at work and was drooling(not cool in a restutant) i almost cried when i got near the end bike stolen and nanners fuck...

haha don't cry man, I got insurance and another grow goin on so it's all gonna work out :) Nanners happen, especially with all these crazy in-bred bx crosses and whatnot. Just lookin for the one winner though to start slaying it with!

Kick ass tent show bro! Those girls look healthy. Come by my tga grow. I will have up some new pics 2day. Week 6 of flower! Keep us posted on these bitches.

Thanks man! I've been scopin your thread, I'll definitely come by and check it out again.

Girls are about 8 1/2 weeks in right now. The last two black doms will be comin down this weekend, then the blueberrys next weekend and I'm gonna let the sage and ISS go 12 weeks so they'll be done the first week of february. Can't wait to chop them all down!

Also had an inspection yesterday which i was freakin out about. Turns out they were just checkin fire safety of all the residents' grows here. Didn't care that I had hardwired a new sub-panel to the breaker or that I cut a hole in my ceiling or that I have 30ish plants and am operating as a caregiver. My property manager even gave me props, said mine was the best (in terms of fire safety.) I guess they're gonna let my little "business" slide even til my lease is up, so glad I have chill property managers!!

L

lowdowndirty

thats so cool about your complex being so lax. ive got a 5x5 now and a 8x4 on the way. love tents. where did you find the square 5gal pots ive been looking for some? , im in co too.

N

NugNation

yea man i completely lucked out! I get the square containers at way to grow, they have shops in foco, boco, and denver. seen them at a few different places though, i think they're made by hydrofarm. I love them personally, they've got holes all around the rim so you can tie stuff down or put in some supports pretty easily.

Sorry no pictures recently I've been busy choppin everything down. I'll try to remember to get some nug shots before I cut the rest down :harvest:

Top Bottom