Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Is it not annoying measuring 5 different feeds for each of the plants?

Madmax

Madmax

So many pretty flowers. I think the white OG will get water only from here on out. I think she has a week or two, tops. Those flowers are rock hard. View attachment 1086243View attachment 1086244View attachment 1086245View attachment 1086246View attachment 1086247

The rest of my garden is doing well or at least growing. The gelato continues to actually stack but looks completely anemic. She got a fish and seaweed foliar spray earlier and was fed this evening.
View attachment 1086252View attachment 1086253View attachment 1086254

The two autoflowers in coco are doing well now that the calcium and magnesium issues have been addressed. View attachment 1086255View attachment 1086256

Purple punch is looking good. I have several cuts trying to root of her.
View attachment 1086257View attachment 1086258
They look done to me Amy or pretty damn close...

amekins

amekins

Oh...we also decided to adopt our little foster kitten, Marble. He’s the only one who can get up there.
ABFEFB76 F91F 4D91 921F 3F5F37631F0D
FA4A7759 7C91 41E3 B667 0D4A87E4778C
5973DC4B D975 408A A314 A73D6734F003
0E29D370 9351 4CB4 83A0 A88A51DB51E7
68ED97F1 C504 4DB1 9AAB 88AC9DEFB2CD

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The most annoying thing ever. It was worse before I said fuck it and decided to give them all the same line (EJ Seablast) instead of three different feeds at different stages and each a different brand. Five plants and it takes me a friggin hour.

i usually have 12 different plants with different needs. But not all at once need water. But i do mix only what i think they need each time. I have 10 gallon pitchers for it. It can take more than an hour for sure.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

i usually have 12 different plants with different needs. But not all at once need water. But i do mix only what i think they need each time. I have 10 gallon pitchers for it. It can take more than an hour for sure.

I've started mixing up 5x concentrated nutes, keeping that in the fridge, and diluting as needed for the plant's life cycle when I water. Makes it a lot easier to adjust the ratio by individual plant.

amekins

amekins

I've started mixing up 5x concentrated nutes, keeping that in the fridge, and diluting as needed for the plant's life cycle when I water. Makes it a lot easier to adjust the ratio by individual plant.
My needs are small so the most of any one one I’ve mixed is 2 liters. I mix full strength and dilute as well, but haven’t been refrigerating.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Trichomes are all cloudy. I spot the occasional amber one on a calyx. A few more of those and I’ll chop.

Not arguing. Garden as you feel. Just saying i wouldnt have even checked yet. It looks to be still growing so i would encourage that. When most of the white pistils left turn and the orange ones mostly brown, thin and died back and the plant has a different (smoothed off?) finished look then i check for all cloudy trichomes. They go into a last finishing phase after they finish growing. I cut early for a while before discovering this. The difference in potency and complexity and duration of effects can be dramatic.

edit: i bounced this off mrs. Mmg and reviewed some plant pics of mine and what im saying really only applies to extremely trouble free grows. My recent plants did not go much further than @amekins maybe 2 weeks like originally stated. Sorry for the diatribe. :-(

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

My needs are small so the most of any one one I’ve mixed is 2 liters. I mix full strength and dilute as well, but haven’t been refrigerating.

Yeah, I just do that for maximum efficiency. Liquid nutes are nice for measuring and convenient, and they won't start fermenting in the fridge.

amekins

amekins

Not arguing. Garden as you feel. Just saying i wouldnt have even checked yet. It looks to be still growing so i would encourage that. When most of the white pistils left turn and the orange ones mostly brown, thin and died back and the plant has a different (smoothed off?) finished look then i check for all cloudy trichomes. They go into a last finishing phase after they finish growing. I cut early for a while before discovering this. The difference in potency and complexity and duration of effects can be dramatic.

edit: i bounced this off mrs. Mmg and reviewed some plant pics of mine and what im saying really only applies to extremely trouble free grows. My recent plants did not go much further than @amekins maybe 2 weeks like originally stated. Sorry for the diatribe. :-(
It’s all good. And have no fear, I am empowered knowing it is, indeed, my garden and I’m responsible for all that goes into or comes out of it. That right there is huge. But yeah, I’m hoping I can finally get a plant truly finished. I know all the others have been chopped early for a variety of reasons.

Moshmen

Moshmen

+1 maybe not 12 but 5/6 lol I keep cutting back though started 5 at the same time

Moshmen

Moshmen

It’s all good. And have no fear, I am empowered knowing it is, indeed, my garden and I’m responsible for all that goes into or comes out of it. That right there is huge. But yeah, I’m hoping I can finally get a plant truly finished. I know all the others have been chopped early for a variety of reasons.
I harvested one plant a week on average 2/3 ounces for over year and have yet to reach potential- yes I’m a slow learner ! Lol but each batch gets better when I started my kids would still buy black market but now they prefer my stash and is just pretty good give me another year . Oh sorry side tracked chopping to early was a big problem early on as the med pile grows the longer the bud goes! Lol

amekins

amekins

I harvested one plant a week on average 2/3 ounces for over year and have yet to reach potential- yes I’m a slow learner ! Lol but each batch gets better when I started my kids would still buy black market but now they prefer my stash and is just pretty good give me another year . Oh sorry side tracked chopping to early was a big problem early on as the med pile grows the longer the bud goes! Lol
This is week 10 of flower for her, and she is supposed to be a 10-11 weeker so I figured just before Valentine’s Day with some luck.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i would say it took me 2 full years to really catch on at least and after that yield and potency started to increase as well as my control of the room and plant training, gardening techniques and such.

Moshmen

Moshmen

i would say it took me 2 full years to really catch on at least and after that yield and potency started to increase as well as my control of the room and plant training, gardening techniques and such.
most definitely still improving every grow! Thanks to farm. And some books! Lol
We never stop learning

Top Bottom