Amendment 64 Task Force Final Report

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mendel

Please read the --issues for further consideration (p. 108) ----- section of this report to find out what the liberal legislature will be ruling on in the nr future.

This report is the Beginning of the end for personal freedom in the (once) great state of colorado. Soon dirty fucking sweaty steroid pigs will be tapping your veins on the side of the road.

'merica fuck yea!

Tripsick

Tripsick

There is always the truth Serum they can force on you in court... lol what happened to America

M

Mr Dank

Although I haven't read the entire draft, I did skim it and didn't see anything pertaining to convicted felons working in the industry

I wonder if MMC owners had any pull on this draft like they did on bill 1284? ....might explain why there's nothing in the bill preventing experienced growers from competing against them.....

sky high

sky high

Check page 32 Mr. Dank. Pretty sure this will be just like MMJ.... the 2 year residency requirement to keep out of state folks out of the game...and a rule about priors. Looks like the laws will possibly stiffen for over 6 plants, and I'll wager the sales penalties will also be ratcheted up @ some point.

IF the FED crushes this...there's only a couple of pages in this entire document that would stand cus it's all about COMMERCIAL/RETAIL.

Fuck dat. Wot a mess!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They are goin to use the same employee qualifications as the despenseries do currently....MMC owners and attorneys wrote this recommendation so pretty much the entire thing is to keep experienced growers from competing with them, 3 plants max in flower pretty much does that...felons can get in you just can't have a drug related felony, other non violent felons is just a 2 year wait before you can get in

None of this is an actual bill...these are the recommendations to the legistlators...now they will spend the next 6 or 8 month drafting a bill, debating it, changing it, etc....the only thing that I really see that is solid IMO is that 5 nanogram shit and that is goin to pass just like it is I would guess...I bet they get the roadside test down to a finger prick like a diabetic tester or something

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The mmj community better come together and start hiring some lobbyists to represent the common man NOT the dispensary owners because right now they are acting like they represent us and we have no voice.I dont give a damn what anyone says 99% of all dispensary owners are just in it for the cash,they could give a shit about regular joes or people in need they just want free reign to rape and pillage your wallets,sounds alot like politicians huh?

sky high

sky high

yup, all recommendations. However, the legislators don't know shit about pot so they will cop these rules and prolly add more that make no sense. Then in 3 years they will revisit it all and adjust things AGAIN. If there's enough STUPIDITY between now and then and folks don't start toning it down a bit we'll see it suck even more.

Tried to tell folks here back in 2009 that if we let all the dick swingers in and folks don't keep this small-time it was time to "kiss it goodbye". Nobody listened. Even had some good hate mail and a death threat tellin me I was in the way and needed to "change with the times" and either "license"...or step aside and let the REAL growers play.

Look at what a buncha the SAME folks are sayin now after getting burned by the owners, popped from speeding too hard, or generally realizing that the game is up and things are tightening ON EVERYONE. It's a drag that some folks just had to decorate the floats and parade all of this down Main Street and bring so much attention to the entire game. Stupid fucks. Talk about fucking up a good thing.

Gotta hope the FED crushes the fuck out of it. If we can lose the commercial and the clowns who are only here to cash in, the heat might lessen and the folks who just wanna grow and smoke can stop feeling like they are getting fucked at every juncture. If this commercial shit is allowed, my guess is that they will soon target our right to grow at home.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Gotta hope the FED crushes the fuck out of it. If we can lose the commercial and the clowns who are only here to cash in, the heat might lessen and the folks who just wanna grow and smoke can stop feeling like they are getting fucked at every juncture. If this commercial shit is allowed, my guess is that they will soon target our right to grow at home.

Bingo!!!!

one can hope I guess..

M

Mr Dank

the fact that people who commit crimes involving victims are welcome to work in this industry with open arms

...yet somebody like me who got caught growing and possessing cannabis isn't allowed to work in the industry

the only difference between me and 90% of the other people working in the industry, is that I got caught. I paid my dues, lost a good job, was on probation, paid fees and fines, and learned a lesson. Yet I'm still being punished for growing cannabis years ago....

and the attorneys who helped write this draft should know good and well that those of us who got caught have paid our dues.....and just weren't as lucky as the other 90% in the industry

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
First question on page 2 of the associated persons application..

Red Stripe

Red Stripe

there MUST be some bright side?!? as stoners it is inherent you recognize it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Alot of jobs to go round, if ya want to grow on the clock...$12/hr for budtenders is pretty much entry level for the retail side of things

M

Mr Dank

In hindsight, instead of growing my own medicine, I should have been stealing misdemeanor amounts of cash to pay for my medicine. Then I could work in the industry...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
In hindsight, instead of growing my own medicine, I should have been stealing misdemeanor amounts of cash to pay for my medicine. Then I could work in the industry...

That made me laugh...sorry bro, Im goin thru the same shit and it pisses me off..

There may be an angle tough...become a licensed industry vendor (no criminal disclosure required for priciples) and work as a consultant for the respective despenseries...the best I can tell, that will get you around the criminal disclosure part of it all, it still has all the financial disclosure shit attached but no criminal or key employee requirement from the MMED...Ina goin to test it out real soon so I will let ya know..

Red Stripe

Red Stripe

That made me laugh...sorry bro, Im goin thru the same shit and it pisses me off..

There may be an angle tough...become a licensed industry vendor (no criminal disclosure required for priciples) and work as a consultant for the respective despenseries...the best I can tell, that will get you around the criminal disclosure part of it all, it still has all the financial disclosure shit attached but no criminal or key employee requirement from the MMED...Ina goin to test it out real soon so I will let ya know..
yea thats whats up, good advice. growshops head shops etc..will be booming soon, become a distributor for GH are some shit? The consultant idea is the shit tho..

putembk

putembk

Read in the editorials today that since 64 passed that sales at Medical Dispensaries were down by 40%. Hard to believe, anybody know anything about this? Can't imagine people have quit smoking pot. Hmm....where are they getting it? Must be going to going to Washington!!??

sky high

sky high

The local head shop just folded here after 10 years in business. 2 out of the 5 original dispensaries here are gone. Only one of the 4 hydro shops is still in business, though I'm seeing another Johnny-Come-Lately clown comin in/opening up recently who must think the oyster is still here to crack. "Like DOOOD...EVERYONE is growin weed now that it's "legal".
Time to get a clue.

There's a huge glut of weed, pute. Nobody is buying the $360 dispensary fodder when you can buy good pot for $200-250 all over the place.

Top Bottom