America, You just lost your 4th Amendment rights.

• Thread starter Cort
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

lol how did all this bring u to toothpaste ? police shoot ppl on camera and get off sometimes this is a thin line but 8-1 is pretty beat tho. i could go either way. a good lawyer would poke holes. like for instance dude sold to an undercover so game over, u got him pinned to 2 apts. u got persons name since the buy was setup. y not let em go for now and not knock every door down like an asshole. but instead proceed to collect more evidence and make arrest during a controlled buy. or a simple stakeout would've worked. if not put a undercover outside and drive police cruiser away and dummy will be right out unless it's his house, in which case they could've caught ppl going to or fro his house dirty easy warrant bang. u dont boot doors with 50/50 odds gotta be 100. some ego trippers. reminds me of cops when ppl getting bagged they drive home like 'u can't touch me now i'm home bitch'. shit i've seen episodes of cops where rights were violated clearly. it's like watching a bad call on a football game.

dextr0

dextr0

^^^I think dude is calling foul just like we are. But he just aint know to much about it. Bottom line is we gonna have to stand up sometime and give some of these people help with what they doing. Why? Because whats happening to them and what they do is effecting us. We better start schooling each other. It does no good to have a bunch of ignorant homeboys.

But im just sayin tho.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

"Each one teach one, son help son
Just one gun is all it take to get it started
Livin in the wilderness of the west we cold hearted"- Dead Prez

Seriously, we all need to come together. Every time they break their own laws, it is one step closer to martial law. We as a people need to be prepared for the day when the government is no longer even pretending to be "For the people, by the people".

-nugzz

dextr0

dextr0

RMCG what do u think we should do? or anyone share people cus this is what its about. We need to find answers to help these people, not for them even but for us. We are the common people.

R

RMCG

RMCG what do u think we should do? or anyone share people cus this is what its about. We need to find answers to help these people, not for them even but for us. We are the common people.

Two options:

V-for-Vendetta-751826.jpg

or

sheeple.jpg

dextr0

dextr0

I feel embarrassed but I dont know what the top answer is. I get the bottom one tho, and I aint with that.

R

RMCG

Sorry, ambiguous reference to Guy Fawkes, 'Guido' Fawkes, or 'John Johnson'...

But the pic is of 'V' from V for Vendetta.

Top Bottom