American Weed on Natgeo

• Thread starter Tripsick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aldus

aldus

Yea that kinda puts things in a different light. Show has no mention of him trying to push out the little peoples like that, but what can you expect from rupert murdock's editors?

So do you guys living it think the med status is worth the extra legal hassles?

It sucks here always worrying about what could happen here, but that doesn't exactly all go away in a med state. In my state at least you can work the laws right and only be committing a felony after you cut your 4 plants (trees ;) )down and have more than 8oz, so basically while it drys/you get rid of it.

Some hassles go away and more spring up it seems, where ever you go.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Don't forget, Josh Stanley is a co-founder of the MMIG and lobbied for 1284, a corrupt piece of legislation that shut out private caregivers. F-U Josh!

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_14945109

I knew those Brahs were (douchefags) from the start. Glad someone else pointed it out.
Everyone should be allowed to play. Let the market decide not some fucking bros

He kept saying they had to turn to the black market.. Or and its a Big OR
CareGivers like old times. Everyone is looking out for themselves and no one is looking out of the patients

Reactions: mal
eyecandi

eyecandi

*some* are looking out for patients, but it seems far and few between IMO. besides, the market is getting douched on pricing!!! $160/o lately?!?! seriously, how do run a business with those kind of margins and expect to survive. making pennies and all the headaches of the feds in the background .... wot a mess

ttystikk

ttystikk

*some* are looking out for patients, but it seems far and few between IMO. besides, the market is getting douched on pricing!!! $160/o lately?!?! seriously, how do run a business with those kind of margins and expect to survive. making pennies and all the headaches of the feds in the background .... wot a mess

The whole point of all those onerous regulations and special requirements and taxes is precisely to drive the legitimate businessmen out of the market, and so their logic goes, no one will be left to supply the market and all those pesky potheads will just have to get a job.

I really want to know what these people are smoking!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I saw episode 5 and gotta say that Josh guy is a tard, he said he has been through 12 growers in 3 years, so a grower for each cycle roughly? He is treating them unfairly or can't judge character to save his life, I feel no empathy for him and his money chase/biz.
Fuck that guy, and his litter of brothers and sisters.
For the record and for Ray Martinez, more people have died from e.coli lettuce outbreaks in the last few years then have died from cannabis in the whole time humans have been alive.
And, spare me that, protect the children bullshit, if you cared about the children you'd stop cutting the school funding, and you'd give a shit about what the school feeds em, that will kill em cause we know cannabis can't KILL:D
but it's all about safety, not that Mr. Martinez spent a lifetime fighting drugs and can't stand to see some legalization as it would defeat his whole career and what, He was wrong for arresting people with weed?? The gov't isn't going to legalize it, they would have to admit they are wrong and have been duping the public, think they will? I don't;)

edit: derp, I meant I saw episode 6, with the shanty growroom at beginning with some pathetic plants, mis colored plants, stunty looking...

Illmind

Illmind

I could see them passing legislation to ban private caregivers. I don't feel bad at all for them they have like 10 other dispensaries and are the epitome of pplz to cash in on mmj laws. what do u think they did with the 100kthey got for their campaign?? doubt every cent was used. bet more than 60% went in pockets. dudes are shady. just shucks trying to protect self interests, that's not saying I'm glad 300 passed because some of these coops are run by good compassionate people.

eyecandi

eyecandi

I saw episode 5 and gotta say that Josh guy is a tard, he said he has been through 12 growers in 3 years, so a grower for each cycle roughly? He is treating them unfairly or can't judge character to save his life, I feel no empathy for him and his money chase/biz.

yeah, when you don't pay em what you say you will and break contracts, it's a wonder anyone would still work for him. i wonder how his lawsuits in the background are going :eek:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Well it looks like Fort Collin's needs a shitload of caregivers now.
I wonder how long before dude works to stop care giving in Ft Collins. I mean why stop at dispensary's the next time a kid is caught with weed now in Ft Collins it looks like it will be the caregivers fault. If my kid gets weed. Its my fault and no one else I take full responsibility don't have to blame it on no one. Politicians always will be politicians. That dude would ban a ham sandwich if it got him publicity. Good job buddy you screwed allot of sick people.
I can't watch the show no more I find myself cussing at the tv like a football game. Gets my blood pressure up.

Illmind

Illmind

U aint kiddin g bubble. That funnyman martinez lookded like he just liked the whole campaign vibe and was bored in life so he did that lol. He prob dont have kids anyway. I fully agree my kid gets caught with weed i damn sure aint gonna blame dispensaries. If i were a shitty parent i would put blame everywhere but on me to deflect my shitty parenting. These lame ass stanley bros gotta go especially the ring leader freak of the bunch. Im glad they got robbed lol they such pussies. Theh called the cops and told on em right in front the cops they like get ya shit n hes like ok nevermind im a little bitch. If i got hit like that, the person responsible would be plant food. Pretty calm for loosing 200k. Another thing that piss me off is the poor patients were the ones doing all the campaigning. That -200k that they got jacked for was karma for them not spending the 160k they got for campaign. I hope anyway. If nkt fuckem, sometimes a nigga gotta lose just to gain.

ttystikk

ttystikk

The more they make Ft Collins look bad, the better I like it. Town's growing too damn fast as it is.

If they go after caregivers next, that would give standing to a lawsuit to overturn EVERYTHING that has been done to limit access to MMJ, because that's the last legal avenue patients in these cities have. Last I checked, an amendment to the state constitution still trumps local ordinance.

That, or just go on camera and say, 'here ya go, cartels- we built up a niiiice market just for you!' In essence that's just what Martinez is saying. Don't expect rational public policy from cops... or reactionaries.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Holly shit i cannot belive these fucking film makers. Natgeo should pay for his defense fund.

That poor black guy is going to get rolled by the feds.. They have him showing his AR15 Pistol. Talking about carrying it in the car. Holly fuck that was so fucked up. Showing the Bullets saying it will go through an engine block

Reactions: mal
Jarofunk

Jarofunk

maybe Josh should start a tanning salon since he's outta biz these days

Tripsick

Tripsick

Yeah for awhile i though Josh was the Marley's Smoke show guy.. but i have come to the conclusion they are different people..

Tripsick

Tripsick

Great looks like the next show revolved around the Miss HighTimes Girl.. Holly fuck do these people not realize that this is not good for them personaly. The CAM grower chick was funny. You would have thought she woud have figured out the winners are not the best weed But those that paid for it.

That girl judging a box of weed on 1-5 scale just to get through it to get back to normal smoking.
No fucking wonder Banana Kush won.. lol Clown Shoes

The Cannasseur Boarding pass for Purple Fantasy wtfe.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

They finally show a brother and he has to be smoking blunts and showing off guns. Talk about trying to show stereotypes! Isn't it illegal for him to have his weapons like that ? I thought the show was about mmj not just about marijuana in general. Who gives a shit about miss high times or high times for that matter they jumped on the mmj bandwagon cause there mag sucks . That cannabis cup was a joke if we don't want to keep mmj we are heading in the right direction. You guys thought us transplants would ruin it for everyone. Now the blame can be on Nat Geo. Are all the stations going to FAKE REALITY guess they all learned fact reporting from fox news. I learned one thing from this show and only one . Get a warehouse ! Only residential seems to be getting hit didn't see any care giving or personal warehouses being raided Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Unit541

Unit541

...I learned one thing from this show and only one . Get a warehouse ! Only residential seems to be getting hit didn't see any care giving or personal warehouses being raided Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Every single bust featured on the show revolves around retards, pure and simple. Red card or not, drying in your living room is effing retarded. I loved a few episodes ago with the guy claiming to be a caregiver, and didn't even know his "patients" names "cuz I just hooked up wit dem...". lol, and a 3 foot picket fence doesn't exactly "secure" the 6 foot trees growing beside your house... Seriously, get rid of these a-holes. They do add a cancerous element to our neighborhoods... and the gene pool.

Illmind

Illmind

Guy was like i ony met my patients once. Lol. Sloppy as nuts. Why dumbasses gotta ruin it for the rest? Anyone dumb enough to throw a 10 ft tree in plain site with no med latients deserves all they get. Even if he did cry on camera

Tripsick

Tripsick

Damn South Park won tonight.. Have to catch the 2nd running of American Weed lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom