American Weed on Natgeo

• Thread starter Tripsick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tripsick

Tripsick

OMG this budtender thinks he is a pharmacist.. lol and leaving a phone message is hard.

Fucking Doomed

Miss Hightimes.. There is a lot to do.
You have to take pictures of yourself doing things in the Community like Smoking..
Dumb fucking cunt. And you have to be apart of a internet site. She is a Bong Humper
if i ever saw one. Holly fuck please let this shit die. She personally set the movement back with her stereotypical dumbass

If you Sold weed on Craigslist at I70 and Wadsworth... Looks like the cops have your info even if they didnt make an arrest. Say they try and follow you back to your house to get a file opened on you.

Fuck Josh and his non high Weed.. THC is a major component of whats great in Medical marijuana.

Tripsick

Tripsick

How is it these "patients" dont have tolerance... i dont get it.. She is talking about her brownies saying the cannabutter can knock you out for hours lol get some tolerance bitch.. One of these days they will get some real patients and show it really helping while they hold down a normal respected job. I'm sure they have found many people like that but that shit isn't good tv.. Fuck NatGeo its just a Propaganda machine.

Get the Dumb Stereotypical stoner and put them on tv or Slimey Used Car salesmen so the public will lose interest. Kill any glamour that could be associated with this movement.

You only have 30 mins to Edit post now... So make sure that shit is perfect because there is no going back

Reactions: mal
I

inthosegenes

Yeah ive been watching it also.I didnt know that you cant grow outside in Colo.That cop on there said that it had to be an indoor grow, didnt he?I was just wondering.peace,fuzzy

I think you can do your thing outdoors but it's got to be concealed in some way. You don't want anyone seeing or smelling your garden to begin with but I think if you stick to those rules you should be good on a legal note too.

I

inthosegenes

How is it these "patients" dont have tolerance... i dont get it.. She is talking about her brownies saying the cannabutter can knock you out for hours lol get some tolerance bitch.. One of these days they will get some real patients and show it really helping while they hold down a normal respected job. I'm sure they have found many people like that but that shit isn't good tv.. Fuck NatGeo its just a Propaganda machine.

Get the Dumb Stereotypical stoner and put them on tv or Slimey Used Car salesmen so the public will lose interest. Kill any glamour that could be associated with this movement.

You only have 30 mins to Edit post now... So make sure that shit is perfect because there is no going back

While I can't disagree that these Stanley Bros. are pretty douchy and not the best representation of the business, I have to say that there is definitely some merit to some of the higher CBD strains. Cancer fighting properties are definitely something that I'm OK with in my "weed." But in all actuality, it's really when you have a rich combination of cannabinoids that you really receive the most medicinal benefits. One is not useless w/o the other BUT they certainly work best in conjunction with each other.

A

A20Grower

I think you can do your thing outdoors but it's got to be concealed in some way. You don't want anyone seeing or smelling your garden to begin with but I think if you stick to those rules you should be good on a legal note too.
I believe that the North Metro Drug Task Force believes that outdoor plants are illegal, and will act accordingly.

If you're going to grow plants outdoors, it's best to be on good terms with your neighbors or anyone who might be coming around. And whoever else posted to be discreet, that's good advice as well. You should plan on your plants getting ripped by kids or by wannabe feds if they aren't protected. Just set the electric fence to 'Bear'.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, I consider myself part of the medical cannabis movement and that Miss High Times is a very sad example of a spokesperson...
Seriously, she thinks being miss htimes is difficult! She has to go around town and smoke for pictures and what else?? Exactly.
She can't even dictate a complete thought or provide a complete sentence as her thoughts are long gone...
So, guess I'm disappointed with her being a public figure in the medical cannabis world, or NatGeo making her one! How can you sit there and film her getting ripped and making dumbfounded statements?? I'd feel like an idiot if my job was to follow idiots around...
Keep in mind NatGeo, it isn't just a representation of the movement your making, it's your ability to do a series, or dare I say, partial documentary...And if it takes a crew to make that show...jeez...lol
On another note, people I know think the Stanley bros are paid actors! Anyone think that as well? I find it funny, considering they are their best on camera making pranks or teasing each other...lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
All we need is a show showing Corporate leaders making key business decisions...that would wake people right the fuck up!!

T

triangle kush

Miss Hightimes.. There is a lot to do.
You have to take pictures of yourself doing things in the Community like Smoking..
Dumb fucking cunt. And you have to be apart of a internet site. She is a Bong Humper
if i ever saw one. Holly fuck please let this shit die. She personally set the movement back with her stereotypical dumbass

Wow, you sound like a dude that never, never ever gets laid...lol

Tripsick

Tripsick

Damn it south park is winning again... Double Dew and Diet Double Dew.

Long story short =)

Ill have to come critique this pile of steaming propaganda with my usual awesome explanation of how the hightimes cunt is a dumb cunt and fucking this close to being retarded. And how everyone is still amazed she is able to breath on her own with her given mental capacity.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Wow someone should tell that first guy his whip unscrews on the vaporizor and you dont fill the part that goes to the heat source. He is no longer vaporizing with that method.

I'm sure it was the camera angle..

ttystikk

ttystikk

On another note, people I know think the Stanley bros are paid actors! Anyone think that as well? I find it funny, considering they are their best on camera making pranks or teasing each other...lmao

I've met him. If he was an actor, you think he'd look that stupid? Talk about career ending moves!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I've seen a lot of actors/actresses look pretty stupid...lol
But what's even scarier is the fact that he is trying to make meds that don't get you high= He'll go for a medicinal patent with his new billionaire idea drugs and pass laws that will forbid people to grow medical cannabis at home, cause it gets you "high"...fwiw
Not like he is all powerful, but he is opening doors for that avenue...
I gotta watch the new episode:)

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

1st You shut down the dispensary's in all small towns and county's.
Forcing the industry into one location making it look allot bigger than it is and clogging the communities that except it.
2nd you prove that crime rates dropped in that area after banning even if not related.
3rd Just shut them down because you are so good at it after shutting many down.
4th arrest all the caregivers that take there place most city's have a 12 plant rule per household which will put all residential caregiver's over
The whole time saying you don't want to hurt sick people as you kick them down the road and take them to jail in cuffs.
Seems like they don't mind marijuana if we buy it from a small shack hidden in a dark alley with no sign that's not in there neighborhood.
That bitch that shut down Castle Rock as soon as she got what she wanted. What did she say? Time to get rid of them completely in Castle Rock.
I have an idea. How about these people look at a state that uses opiates to treat sick and hurt people. Bet they will gladly except marijuana. Lines at every methadone clinic 3 hours before they open. Needles on playgrounds 1 out of every 10 people you know walking around like zombies. Hopeless addicts everywhere breaking into and robbing pharmacies and houses for there fix. Stealing from family and friends. Not to mention so many people overdosing and dying in there sleep. Plus the companies run out of pills all the time so then here comes the heroin.
FEELS LIKE EVERYONE IS TREATING US LIKE THE HOMELESS WITH THE SIGNS.
THEY FEEL BAD FOR SICK PEOPLE BUT IF THEY CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES WITHOUT BUGGING ME FUCKEM!
ALL I SAY IS IF MARIJUANA ISN'T THE ANSWER. WHAT IS?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I have a lil confession to make; I lost interest in American Weed about three weeks ago... I just can't seem to bring myself to waste any more time watching it, I'd much rather watch tho.e whackjobs over on BBC's Top Gear doing smoky burnouts in high end sporting machinery!

Tripsick

Tripsick

So i guess this TrainWreck is over. we hardly knew ye.

Anyone see a NatGeo Crew at the Denver Hightimes cup?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol, I think Colorado is the home of the NIMBY!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
and 147 feet from an elementary school...they must be thriving, lil kids always have $50 for lunch!! LOL

Top Bottom